Shipping to Europe

hey! If you see the tracking details, you can see that a PPM was delivered to a different backer on 18th May. You’ll notice that there is then a big jump in time and on 31st May YOUR PPM was handed over to DHL by PHILIPS’ distributor. I am seeing the exact same thing with my tracking ID and so are many others, DHL are just reusing their tracking IDs and at this point, until the DHL warehouse in Germany scans the PPM package once it’s arrived, the tracking ID won’t update. Apparently the tracking numbers should be updating either today or tomorrow- see the post on the General Shipping thread by IvoG. Just be a little more patient, I’m VERY excited as well for the tracking ID to update too!

3 Likes

It seems they have given you the tracking ID of the previous shipment. Please wait till Monday EOD. You should have something concrete once the shipment is released from customs. Thanks.

3 Likes

Both these statements are partially correct. The correct statements are:

If you see the tracking details, you can see that a package was delivered to a different person on 18th May

So a package, could’ve been shoes, or golf clubs for that matter, to someone else.

and

It seems they have given you a tracking ID that was used in a previous shipment by someone else to someone else.

Note how the shipment originates in Milan. Our shipments do not.

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #5 for an explanation for this.

Well now I look like an idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No, why, your explanation was correct except for that part. Thanks for helping out with the real… confused backers! :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Forgotten” Backers

Hi @imdevu, @IvoGrijt,

Any update? i am eagerly waiting to hear when would i get the product.
Please let me know.
Inconvenience regretted.

regards,
Pravin

1 Like

Hi Pravin,

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Shipment not received - Elizabeth Perry

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Forgotten” Backers

I received my tracking number 31/05 (delivery in Belgium) and up until today I got the status from DHL “the instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically” but today I got sort of a blank page at dhl (screenshot below)

Apparently DHL DE is undergoing maintenance currently.

Ok, thank you for the quick response!

Understanding DHL Tracking Status and how to deal with it(Hongkong,can%20call%20it%20Checkpoint%201.

A post was split to a new topic: Shipment issue - mmmlme

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tracking number is not working

hello, my package has been sent for months but it still hasn’t arrived and when I consult the DHL tracking, I see that since May 21, 2020, the package is in Germany with the following status: « The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically ».I’ve already sent emails but I’m not receiving any responses except an acknowledgment. What to do ? Thanks for your help

Please see #4 in the Tracking and Shipping FAQ.

2 Likes

My package to Poland finally moved! <3

Looks like it was still originating from Germany, not France :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok but in my case it’s been 1 month that the status is blocked while all the other cases that I read never exceed 25 days. :persevere: