Shipping to Europe

And me I’m getting this! Is it normal? I’m from Amy batch Europe

Yes, you have to write your postal code for checking which shipment is yours (sometimes dhl reuses the tracking number)

Obviously I tried. Your input was incorrect I’m getting

Hi PhilipsNono and others, I have contribution id 16814. In case there are any of you in EU waiting for your PicoPix Max. I just want to confirm I received mine today from the stock in Germany. I was notified in advance by local postal service both by email and via sms.

5 Likes

And I got it too in Poland, delivered today - first impression is great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: DHL lost my parcel - what to do?

Hi Billy!
I am in a similar situation. Did you make any progress?

Hello,
Nothing at the moment but I’m waiting for a response from IvoG.

1 Like

Same here. Let’s hope IvoG can figure it out. Fingers crossed :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hey all,

Now with the possibility of ordering another PPM for 439 + taxes + shipping i’m considering it, but I didn’t have to pay shipping before (was an early bird).

Can anyone tell me what they paid for shipping to NL?

1 Like

I think shipping to NL is €29, but don’t take my word for it yet.

1 Like

I paid €29,-

1 Like

Yep correct! And it Will be here tommorrow

Jordan batch

1 Like

Hi, my contribution number is 20638 and it is mentioned in the Joy batch. Acording to the information here should be the EU part of the batch already in France and the backers should have the tracking number. I don’t have that yet. Am I right, or I am just missing something? Thank you for the answer.

1 Like

Joy hasn’t shipped yet as far as I know. Amy is the last batch to ship.

1 Like

Dear #IvoG,

Could you please tell us when our PicoPic Max will be shipped (ordered under the name Louison Besozzi - Contribution ID: 5312)? Despite numberless messages sent to Philips support team, we don’t have any news.

Thank you

Привет. Подскажите, вы получили уже свой прожектор???

Good day!
Help me find my package.
my indiegogo id17256
my Backerkit Sequence # 3695
my Backerkit Backer ID # 11588198
I received a letter with the number DHL 2630228031 with delivery to Ukraine. I am on the list 3 = Jordan. DHL website writes = 2630228031
Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number. (404)

How can I find my parcel and when will it arrive in Ukraine ???

Dear @IvoGrijt,
The ppm is meant to arrive today in Portugal, and DHL are asking for 190€ of custums before releasing the package. Surely this has already been handled on your side!?
I ask for a quick reply since they have already gone past the house.
Thanks
Backer 19043

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N
If anyone could look into this it would be very helpful since dhl will do another round this afternoon.