Shipping to India

Update:

Seems it is through Customs already!

I am getting my hopes up now! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am also getting the same but not with the red mark. It seems like they are shipping with respect to major cities. Delhi shipping has done. For me Bangalore shipping is on hold. But it’s showing the delivery date as June 19 EOD. Anybody is getting the estimated delivery date details?

Mine still in Hong Kong. But moved out of Hold.

1 Like

@imdevu Did you or anyone get the DHL mail about paying custom duty? If anyone receive then please update in the community.

1 Like

Which site you are tracking on. The interface is different.

1 Like

Yes, EOD Friday 19th June.

None yet, only for KYC as outlined in an earlier post. I actually want to know if can pay this through a credit card. Can someone call up DHL? I have a pretty back to back meetings day today and will not be able to use the phone, and I want to avoid interfacing with the delivery person too.

The same one mentioned in the [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #1. I find it to be easier on the eyes as i can see more information in smaller space. I am not fond of their new interface, which they are slowly implementing on all country websites. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes i did yesterday. But yet to get approval. It now says departed facility. fingers crossed.

@imdevu I just spoke to DHL. The package should reach India either tonight or tomorrow morning shince its coming through singapore and no direct flight due to COVID. Post that and customs clearance, DHL will contact us by mail or phone and on our approval, DHL will make the payment on behalf of us to customs and we can either pay DHL online or on delivery. That communication will happen after the customs clearance. And yes, you can pay by credit card if we are doing payment online.

3 Likes

This is awesome, Thanks for calling them for the information. … I think mine is in Delhi already…
Waiting for their SMS/email to pay now.

Awesome. Thanks for talking to DHL on behalf of us.

1 Like

anytime:) let us know what you think of the projector once you get it. Hopefully we wont have problems faced like the other backers from previous batches.

My KYC documents were rejected twice, they are not accepting my company letter head, my company doesn’t have address in letter head and they are not changing it. Have been following up with DHL most of today :disappointed:

1 Like

thats bad… any workaround provided by them?

Anybody here from Bangalore!!!

Why do u want to pay duty so desperately (he he…can’t avoid it I guess but don’t call dhl for that pls)
It will be done when it’s done

Bangalore cd go on air india flight to arrive direct on 18th nite.as far as I can see

Doc required is your company ID.or maybe u can change name in that for a person with company address.
Or maybe philips here can write to them to change address to ur residence

i am in no hurry to pay, but it has to be done. I dont want someone to show up at my doorstep and ask for money, because…
a) it is not SAFE to interact
b) I dont have that kind of cash lying around.
c) I will have a digital reciept/record if i do it online

Why wait for the inevitable?

1 Like

All I’m saying is they may do it today or tomm.don’t push dhl for that…
Won’t happen by pushing…just check ur document is approved n all in order.
Dhl won’t release till it’s paid so do t worry…it won’t come to ur door for that.
What’s ur expected delivery date imdevu?

no tome to call them today anyways. but based on @shutterdragon 's update I dont need to anymore.

Same here…that’s too evening time …best time to enjy staurday evening the next day !
Cheers

Sorry just read abt the lockdown thing.
I feel duty will be paid here and maybe if required will be kept with dhl…

Kill me now. Chennai has total lockdown from 19th till 30th. After months of waiting i was thinking i would get it delivered as per schedule. fantastic. :confused: