Shipping to India

So final waiting started now.

1 Like

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Bro can you give me your mobile no so I can talk to you, I have given my KYC paper and after that its not moved any where is the shipment details, now where I have to do the payment for duties or where should I call, can you give me DHL no and other details

@imdevu @IvoGrijt @Vamsi_Srinivas_Balla @Yogdutt Holy freakin yaay!

5 Likes

congratulation, finally yo are first person in india to get. pls help me also.

Bro can you give me your mobile no so I can talk to you, I have given my KYC paper and after that its not moved any where is the shipment details, now where I have to do the payment for duties or where should I call, can you give me DHL no and other details

1 Like

You are a Delhi customs case. Yours might be held up. DHL will reach out to you for additional details. It will take time. Please use the alternative link to track as in #1 [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

Please see below for my status:

The DHL is not giving my shipment to me saying they will deliver. Even when I am telling offices are closed it cannot be delivered there.
It is coming from shipper and they need consent from them. That’s what they are telling.
@IvoGrijt @imdevu @Philips_Support_N. Can you guys provide such consent?
I am having a fight with them.

@shutterdragon badhai ho!

@Vamsi_Srinivas_Balla

@shutterdragon was able to collect. Lets wait to hear from him.

2 Likes

You should try going to warehouse. Just like @shutterdragon

even that apparently have to approved by regional vice chancellor because its a different shipping company internally which handles this shipment. I got approval with the help of a very nice customer service rep.

Yeah even from shipper also we need to get approval. So, I have to go to office and wait for them to deliver.

1 Like

That may be the best and quickest way, as I haven’t been successful at getting the forwarders to do much for me really lately.

1 Like

Mine is roaming in HYD and not sure when it will be delivered.

Excuse me, I received an inquiry for my ID card/Passport Number from you on June 10th and I am replying to it by email.
However, no movement has been seen since then.

Can you tell me your current state?

Here’s the reply from you that we’ve accepted your email.

Your request (23329) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Note: Due to the global situation and limited staff capacity, the average response time is currently 3 days.In the mean time we suggest checking the User Guides at https://support.screeneo.com.Philips Projection staff members are also active on the community forum at https://community.screeneo.com. Thanks in advance for your patience.

To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

Indiegogo ID: 8770

Did you receive it?

nope…showing the same status.

I am an Indian backer.
My ID is in list 3(Betty)
Indiegogo Contribution ID: 13365
done on 30 Sep 19
Still have not received Tracking Labels in Backerkit, nor is the provided Voter ID and passport information entered it’s been provided a few times.

Please help confirm, thank you!

I love it!!! thank you Philips.

2 Likes

mast hai! custom wale bhaiya, when will you release mine? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I thought i will have it today :pensive:. Not sure if they will call me and wait for me till I reach office. I asked to call me 1 hour prior hope they call :crossed_fingers:.