Shipping to India

Voters ID is fine I take it as per your email response. No tracking info yet eagerly waiting just hope the customs are less 15.7K make it a very expensive projector :film_projector:

@Philips_Support_N when you say you started shipping, did the glue issue resolved in this, like hardware related issues?
Software updates anyway we can download once we have the device.
But hardware issue’s should be resolved.
Please let us know if the hardware issues are resolved and QA is done?

Yes we have resolved the issue and we tested the with drop test.
Now if it breaks during shipping will need to use a bigger packaging but it should be OK.

@Philips_Support_N in backerkit kit i am seeing ordee is locked previously it was address is locked, when will you be locking it.

@Philips_Support_N Atleast mention highest contribution Id from India whose projector is shipped.

@Philips_Support_N I haven’t received any email asking for ID number yet (Backer # 1225). Please inform when can I expect my unit to be shipped.

Hello India backers just a suggestion as I have backed before on successful campaigns. For DHL to smoothly manage your customs etc in my experience…advance payment of duty can be done. They give you a receipt of course. All the best

@zac When can we do advance payment, i haven’t seen the option before. Let us know where and when can we do it.

This is only when the shipping begins DHL sends you an email with the subject DHL shipment notification. It gives you the links for payments and to upload your verification documents, adresss proof and selfie

@Zac what is the payment amount?

What process are you using to ship? Im backer no 9788 and have added my passport number and got a confirmation as well. But the address is yet to get locked and from your last update, seems like the production will resume only after chinese new year. When is it most likely to ship the next batch? Will my number be within that range? How many backers have you got from India so far?

Hi all, now my address is locked.
Regarding customs and vat i just saw comment in Shipping to pakisthan they have 300usd (22,000 rupees) as the tax and import charges.
We could also be charged the same amount.

I didn’t recieve any mail asking for passport just saw it on updates from indiegogo, though have still replied to hello@picopix.com with my passport number . Is it sufficient , email- securitas2311@gmail.com

My address is locked as well. When will my product be shipped?

@Philips_Support_N can you tell till which contribution id did you ship for India? Because looks like no one got the tracking id. I stand at 19xx contribution Id, could be one of the earliest backers from India.

Another silence from @Philips_Support_N. It may mean they might be facing some other issue and didn’t ship at all.

@Vamsi_Srinivas_Balla I asked them what value they would declare for customs in the “Shipping to Pakistan” topic and they said it would be US $300, so your customs would apply the duty, tax, GST, withholding tax etc according to that value. Or if you’re unlucky and the customs officers feel it’s undervalued, they can even increase the declared value by a certain percentage or ask you for proof of payment. Another good resource for you to find out the duty may be to go look up on the Indian customs or other website, which HS Code corresponds to multimedia projectors. Once you find that, you can easily check with customs or on the website, how much duty they will charge you. Also remember that sometimes DHL adds their own extra clearing charges on top of the duty etc. :frowning:

The earliest backer from India, Kerala, specifically has already received his PPM last week. He’s having fun with it. :crazy_face:. He was charged 15.7k…

Oh wow what’s his contribution id?