Shipping to Malaysia

Just refreshed my backerkit and just found the status was turn to Shipped . But when I trace the DHL AWB and it not able to trace and found in DHL web site .

Backer #6820 from Malaysia

Same. Mine indicated shipped as well. Alas, not trackable yet. Backer #22xx. Waiting till my neck extended. And I am going outstation for work for a few days. Urrgh! Hope shipment is smooth.

1 Like

@thianhock @ronaldtai BackerKit is usually updated after the parcel has been registered. For DHL tracking to work, you usually need to wait up to 24 hours for a status update. This is done by actually scanning the parcel and allow track & trace to update with a new location/action.

1 Like

Received mine this morning from DHL Express. I am backer 9631. Paid MYR135.80 for Customs Duties/Tax! Will open and test it out tonight!

2 Likes

Same. Paid also. I am backer 2243…

@ronaldtai whats your take? unboxed and tested?

1 Like

@Joanne_Cheah Extremely pleased with the projector. The resolution, brightness, contrast and color all per my expectations. I compared it with my other indiegogo backed 200 lumens projector and it exceeded all parameters. The only thing I am not happy is not having the vertical auto correction for hdmi. And also I am having issue with my appleTV paid movies. They just don’t play. It works when I changed back to old projector. Very pleased Netflix works in 1080p both internally and through appleTV’s Netflix. The Firmware upgrade process is smooth as well. Also WiFi setup is a breeze. I experienced no interruptions as many encountered. Overall, I am very happy with Philips.

Correction: AppleTV movies able to play now but in lower resolution. My internet is quite fast at 300mbps. I suspect now it’s the connection from apple server to me.

received today, but i had to pay RM 318.05

how come that some of you only had to pay RM 135.80?
That doesn’t seems fair .

Sorry no idea, maybe it’s the distance?

Received my as well . Paid custom duty of 138.50