Shipping to Mother Russia. New tax has arising

Hi dear @PhilipsSteve, @IvoGrijt Phillips Logistics Team.
Tomorrow June 10 i.e. 10 out of 20 days of delivery beginning have passed.
We do not have any information about tracking numbers, etc.
Any news on our “mystical” train with projectors?

1 Like

No news. In the year 2020 you would expect different, but unfortunately it is how it is. Only when they reach Russia will we get tracking numbers.

Hi! What about my package? :slight_smile: ID 17062 placed in October and didn’t have any news

Hi, do you know your backer kit number?

No, i made contribution on a indiegogo and i have only ID

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers,so through this thread: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Hello!

It has been two weeks since DHL parcels were returned to you. Have you decided how you will send them?

P.S. My contribution number is 20201.

Hi Anna, your Backerkit ID is

Your package is in the group of packages that are being sent to Russia via a train from China. It takes a little longer, however this is apparently the safest method to get through customs.

We should know more by the end of this week, as the shipment will have been underway for 20 days by then, which is what we were told it would take to get there.

1 Like

Hi, there are 14 units returned by DHL that need to be shipped still. Last week, it seems like we finally found a fast way to get them to you. However, since they were returned last time, we decided to test shipping one unit first.

The test is for backer kit number 15583400. The PPM is going from HK to Germany to Russia and trakcing number is UPS 1Z9W351W0442035095.

If it arrives, we will send the other 13 units the same way.

3 Likes

Summary

Following Backer IDs units are on the train:

Following Backer IDs units were previously returned:

Hi! The tracking info states that the test parcel has already reached Russia (15.06.2020 8:08 Moscow time) and is awaiting customs clearance (8:45). Does that mean that you can already provide personal tracking numbers?

My id is 15590513 and 7455 on Indiegogo

How did you reach that conclusion?
We have units on a train shipment, no tracking available yet.
We have 13 units waiting on the results of this one test shipment, which you’ve tracked. So that’s the only shipment to Russia that has a tracking number so far.

1 Like

I messed them with the ones on the train. Mine is on the train. I seems kinda easy to get confused though: tremendous delays, returns, trains, planes, working and unworking trackings, backer ID, Indiegogo ID, warehouses, customs, policies…

Are there any expectations concerning the train deliveries?
When did the train depart? Do you have ANY approximation on reaching the country?

1 Like

All this information can be found earlier in this thread.

Hi dear @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt Phillips Logistics Team.
Tomorrow June 20 i.e. 20 out of 20 days of delivery beginning have passed.
We do not have any information about tracking numbers, etc.
Any news on our “mystical” train with projectors?

PS
In 10 days, in Russia we will already have the second increase in customs duties this year.
It looks like you let us down again.
I’ve already lost count …249 days have passed since the day of my order !!!

Hi dear
@Philips_Support_N
@IvoGrijt
Phillips Logistics Team
did you start to just ignore us? There has been no reaction to my previous message for three days now.
June 1 i.e. already 22 days ago you sent a “mystical” train to Russia about which there is no news. We not only did not receive our projectors in 20 days as your forwarder promised, we do not receive any feedback from you. There is no tracking numbers, dates, information NOTHING!
Once again, I can only say that you are the most disappointing project and team in my entire life history. Waiting for my projector 252 days …

Hello Illya,
I’ve been leaving communications mostly to Ivo, and don’t check the community every day.
The forwarder said that your products should arrive at the Russian warehouse on the 20th of June, and then be delivered from there. We can ask for confirmation if they really did arrive on the 20th and let you know. We’ll try to get back to you with more information today or tomorrow.
Regards,
Steve

1 Like

Hi Again,

This is what our forwarder just wrote to us:

“Russian shipment will arrive at our overseas warehouse in Russia on the 25th, the goods have been cleared, and we need to stick a sheet in the overseas warehouse, and deliver it. It is expected that customers will receive the products before July 1”

I’m not sure what he means by “stick a sheet in the overseas warehouse,” but it seems like the products have already cleared customs. If this is true, than the biggest problem is solved.

Regards,

Steve

3 Likes

Guys, can you just do some magic and deliver my PPM right to the my BirthDay on 27th?

1 Like

That’s cool!

And what about the projectors returned to you? What is happening with the test piece sent via UPS? I am afraid that if we wait for the full procedure of customs clearance (it can take almost a month in Russia), we will not receive our projectors until the fall. The last time you sent via DHL, they were returned back almost immediately. If this does not happen this time, does that mean that everything is okay?

Thanks.

1 Like