Shipping to Singapore

Hi Guys, my contribution ID is 15067 and I have no received my unit yet… when will shipping to Singapore resume?

@Philips_Support_N
@Philips_Support_1

1 Like

My backer kit ID is #13237, and backed this project since September last year. It has been 6 MONTHS!!! Still no news on shipping when people with later backer IDs have received their products!! This is terrible. Understand there is a delay in schedule due to the pandemic, but to have no updates on the shipping schedule is totally unacceptable. Does anyone know what is going on?

2 Likes

Seems like we’re so ignored here as compared to other regions…

Would really appreciate a reply tho…

@Philips_Support_N @PhillipsSupport

1 Like

No, you’re not ignored any more than anyone else. There’s people waiting for their PPM all over the world, many of them with backer numbers a lot lower than the ones in your list. My backer number is 83XX and I’m still waiting for my projector to be shipped.

1 Like

This doesn’t excuse the lack of communication and expectation setting - especially when associated with a brand like Phillips - and it’s only worse if it’s across other Regions as well. A complete lack of reply on the only project mandated software platform is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Have you had a look at the summary thread? There has been quite a lot of updates that are all collected there.

1 Like

Hi Team,

My Order Id: 11587122 and backerId: 3,393 waiting for shipment since 6 months. Still no news, do we have any update? This need to be shipped in Singapore.

Also, in backerkit my address is locked while due to COVID-19 my office is closed and we on full-time WFH, if so, how it will be recieved?

pls provide the details. Its quite a time hearing anything on my order.

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah I do see updates and replies in other threads, a lot of them were for other regions like in UK and Aussie. But SG questions does seem to be ignored completely (from what I see, they have not replied to a single post here).

Well I’m backer #3038 and most around my number have already gotten it, they even have an update for backers below #4000 for other regions, so yeah naturally I’m a tad bit worried.

1 Like

Yet another thread of delivery dates and geos? Sigh. Either way thanks for sharing - sadly no updates and the Singapore thread (at least) continues to go unanswered by anyone connected with the project. (As we can see by more posts below). Very poor.

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt

Can you help to Singapore updates please?

@Philips_Support_2
@Philips_Support_P

3 Likes

Unfortunately Cindy I don’t work for Screeneo and can’t give you any more information than what’s been shared publicly, I’m merely a backer who’s helping on the forum as a moderator.

1 Like

Hi, my contribution id is 18xxx. There has been no response to Singapore backers although there are abt 700 orders pending. Guess we’ll have to wait and watch.

Does anyone know if the shipments are allowed in Singapore due to the circuit breaker in effect.

Hello @Philips_Support_N, could you comment on tentative plan for shipment to Singapore backers? We have a significant number of backers here. Thanks.

@Gaurav I received some other stuff by courier yesterday. So yes, deliveries are still considered essential services and are being allowed unhindered.

On the topic of PPM delivery, I am baffled at the way this group has been ignored. It is one of their bigger countries in terms of number of backers but not a peep from @Philips_Support_N or @Philips_Support_1 in response to the dozens of queries.

I can understand delays but no communication whatsoever is just not acceptable.

2 Likes

Reposting here as well

Hi Philips, let’s make it simple - could you please share when you are able to next ship to Singapore?

If not by this month, please allow for us to get a refund.

This has dragged on long enough and with jobs being impacted and money being scarce, this is increasingly seen as a frivolous expenditure especially if it is not forthcoming.

2 Likes

In the main Shipping thread Philips mentions that “5 people from Singapore will receive their PicoPix Max in the current batch”.

Not sure if it’s the next coming one or the one that’s just been shipped, but that’s all the info they’ve given us there. Felt kinda sad though that we only got 5 pieces shipped to us…

2 Likes
1 Like

The regional HQ of Philips is in Singapore. This would be an interesting case study for the legal fraternity I am sure.

1 Like

As per the latest update for backer ids around 15xxx and above the deliveries will be sometime in May.

Guess it is what it is.

Mine is 11xxx

Not received…

Is it normal?