Shipping to Singapore

@Chang_Hao I received a faulty unit end of 2019. I did not have to pay any additional GST then. Technically however, according to the terms of the crowdfunding, you are responsible for GST or any other taxes charged. See the following for details:

https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Consumers-Importing-Goods-into-Singapore/

I’m backerkit #15585211 (backer #3038) soooo I guess 11xxx will be quite a ways? That or unless my order is being missed out. :confused:

I’m 15585960. saw that there were 460 ready to ship and 22 pending. guess we’re in the 22?

The 460 “Ready to ship” means that those backers have responded to the BackerKit and Philips have all the information needed to ship when the PPMax have been manufactured.

The remaining 22 backers have not responded to their BackerKit surveys and so Philips do not have sufficient information to ship to them even when the projector has been manufactured. Philips did mention in the post that the system has been sending email reminders weekly to those backers whom have not responded to the BackerKit survey emails.

So if you have already responded to the BackerKit survey, then you should be in the upcoming batches when they have manufactured your projector.

1 Like

Any idea anyone on where to get the last list of shipment backer IDs?

Here. It’s one of the first items on the list.

Thanks. Not in the list. My indiegogo id is #15361 and backerkit id is 11596415

1 Like

Has there been any updates on the next batch to Singapore? Any comments from Philips will be much appreciated.

Backerkit ID: 15583901 indiegogo ID:#16675. not even on the list. PLEASE PROVIDE UPDATES. backed in oct 2019

who are you expecting to provide the update?

they updated me via email that next batch will have Singapore included so it will be shipping either end of Apr or early May, i am backer 11xxx. i hope this info helps

5 Likes

Thanks for the info! Hopefully not another 5 pieces like last time heh… :sweat_smile:

Hope this new toy would somewhat bring some respite for us with the extended the lockdown…

Glad to hear that. I am having a back problem and needing bed rest while this lockdown is extended. Having the Max soon would be really timely to say the least.
Didn’t receive any emails though.
I am backer 15xxx.

1 Like

Get well soon! :wave:t4:

I’m Backer #14543 and haven’t received mine yet…I just changed my shipping address to my home address as the previous one was to my office and we are all WFH now, so I’m not so hopeful my set will come in the next shipment…cries

Make sure you do this:

Hi Long, do they mean this batch which they have added as 3rd List?
If yes, too bad, i am not in the list…

they said is either end of April or beginning of May, unfortunately, am not in this batch too, also no ideas which countries going to get this round :crossed_fingers:

For all Singapore backers still anticipating shipment. Please note that I was on List number 2 which was issued on 2 April 2020. Shipment is supposed to be from Hong Kong. I have not received anything till today except all sorts of excuses so that means 25 days so far and still not received from the time I saw my backerkit number in the list that they claim to have shipped.

For anyone who is interested I have provided a live example of a shipment ordered from Shenzhen that took 11 days to get to Singapore on another thread in this forum.

Whats your contribution id no? Seems like its going to be a long wait regardless.