Shipping to Singapore

Thanks alot. I found my ID to be in the list. Cheers!

1 Like

my backetkit number is 15583901 but not inside the latest 5th may list. anyone in the same situation? i do see numbers ahead of me. eg 15583903 and it goes numerically up. im afraid my order was forgotten. Shouldnt singapore orders be grouped together?

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

Haha, mine is backerkit -15583902

@Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt

Contribution # 11894
Backed on 24 Sep 19
BackerID #15687328

When is my item due to be shipped. I believe @IvoGrijt mentioned that shipping is tied to country. If 200 ppm is due to be delivered to a specific country where there’s 300 backers, the first 200 IGG contributors will get the ppm. I see that some of the backers in Singapore who has higher contribution # and backed later than 24 Sep 19 are in List 3.

Can i check if mine will be included? If not, you provide a good explanation and when my ppm will be shipped. Honestly, if you folks can’t uphold your end of the bargain, give us folks the opportunity to withdraw and get a refund.

A disgruntled contributor.

Are you sure they were correct about their contribution ID? Are you absolutely sure about yours? Cause there are still many users confused and reporting the wrong numbers (see Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.))

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

IvoG, this is a strange and condescending way to reply my query.

Why would you choose to doubt that I am not certain about my contribution # and backer ID #? How about accepting I am very SURE about my numbers and explain why I am not on the list? Anyway, I attached my igg # as proof.

Perhaps you can reply my query now.

1 Like

Sorry Alexbird, it wasn’t meant to be condescending at all. I’ve been on this forum almost since day one, and even then people got their contribution ID’s wrong, and this was before Backerkit ID’s were a thing.

We’ve had several users complain confidently to high heavens that they were passed, overlooked, or shafted by Philips Projection based on their numbers, only for their numbers to turn out to have been different than they had in mind, even today.

This is why I asked you if you were sure about your number, as that’s all you can be sure about really. I don’t have access to the actual data as I do not work for Philips Projection, so I couldn’t independently verify your claim nor answer your query myself. What I was trying to do is get any uncertainty that I could out of the way, so other staff who may be able to actually answer your query.

1 Like

:flushed: i see my backerkit in list 3 finally!

Has anyone from List 3 gotten any indication when their devices would arrive?

1 Like

What is the highest contribution ID for Singapore in this list, for people who’s IDs are included can answer. I am way behind 18xxx. But just being curious.

Yayy!! I also finally see my ID 1558XXXX in the latest list… but it will still probably take at least another month to arrive

1 Like

No, I see my ID on the list, and it is supposed to ship on 10 May, but today is 11 May and still no notifications e-mail.

The work shipped may have a different meaning that what we expect. Does Philip mean shipped as being sent to the freight forwarder or does it mean shipped as sent on the plane and on its way?

Very different expectations and make Phillip seem as though they are washing their hands on product delivery to the end customer if the definition is the earlier.

Is what has been communicated, the flight was booked for the 10th of May. The units have been with the forwarder for days now.

The fact that you don’t have a tracking label in your mailbox is due to the fact that until the forwarder sends the list of tracking labels of every unit on the flight (after the flight actually took off with the units) to them, Philips Projection can’t import it into Backerkit which sends out the notification mails.

IvoG, thanks. I know you (and the rest of the freelance mods) are trying your best to reply. I am just waiting for the good folks from Philips Projection to respond.

BTW, there is an error in my details for the BackerID
Contribution # 11894
Backed on 24 Sep 19
BackerID #15587328

To my SG friends, anyone with higher backid or contribution# but has already recieved your ppm? Just for reference and comparison. TBH, i have half a mind to buy another (cheaper, more portable, just as functional) projector to use now rather than to wait for ppm. The ppm was probably ahead of it’s time when launched in Aug/Sep 19, but having to wait 10 months for it, there are many more models which are just as good and capable.

Can you share which others you’re considering? I am interested to know too. Thanks.

I think there are good projectors from Xiaomi Youth projector and Wemax Long Throw projector which are in the same price range. The other are Anker Nebula and Xigimi Mogo Pro. These are all in production.

1 Like

Thanks. I haven’t heard of the Xiaomi and Wemax. I’ll check them out.

Saw this in the other post. Hopefully good news for the rest still waiting.

1 Like

List 3 is updated with shipment to Singapore.

My backerkit number is finally in the list since I’m one of those who contributed towards the end of the campaign.

Contribution ID:

Contribution Date:
October 14, 2019

2 Likes

Edwin, congrats. Hope you dont mind if i use your contribution ID as reference to highlight my case. I truly do not understand how they work.

Based on Edwin contribution ID, I am quite sure I have backed before him. If so, I should also be in List 3 (as pointed out by @IvoGrijt in one of his reply). Perhaps you can explain why I (and I assume some others) have been overlooked - even within the same country or region? What is the basis of assigning the ppm to the backers?