Shipping to Singapore

It is too technical for me. But I’m not complaining. :grinning:

1 Like

tax relief for air freight cargo is at SGD400. but depends on what is the product cost declared by the shipper. if the product is shipped via sea, there is no GST relief even if the product is declared as SGD1.

2 Likes

Nice looking table!!

Watching with the wife, so ppm becomes a “good investment”

Tried most of the SG apps but are cranky;
MeWatch, Starhub, Cast (most stable) from aptoid. External downloads still doesn’t work

Using Xiaomi Pro 20000mah Gen 2 powerbank and it is working well powering the projector.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing the information regarding this power bank.

Looking good. Glad you are already starting to enjoy your investment. I have been re-watching all my favourite movies every night. Haha.

2 Likes

By the way, if anyone looking for Bluetooth keyboard to work with the PPMax, I am using the Rii i4 Bluetooth Keyboard and it works great!

3 Likes

Just got it today

2 Likes

Awesome!! Mine came too!

Though the scrolling for youtube app ought to be smooth (like browsing with PC) rather than jittery. UX can be better. Not exactly straightforward way to find out how to do manual keystone adjustment.

Now that I look at it, I think it what’s missing would be a cover for the projector lens, otherwise I’d be a bit wary to carry it around even with a pouch. @IvoGrijt Something to consider? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just ordered from lazada

Found it on AliExpress but the delivery takes super long

Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Anyone has suggestions for speakers? Am disappointed that it’s still not compatible with Sonos. :frowning: :expressionless: :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m connecting Bluetooth with my bose home speakers and soundtouch with no lag or issues. Wifi connected 5g

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Hi, @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt My Contribution ID 16705 is in the shipping list under Betty and Jordan. Not sure what that means.
But I didn’t receive any shipping information from DHL via SMS or Email. My backer-kit accounts also not showing any sign of Shipment. I am not sure does it mean the Shipment do not include my PPM or something else.

Looking for your response.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Ahhhh, raising the WAF is always important!

1 Like

I connected via BT to Creative Stage while streaming from internal Netflix.
Works very well with no audible lag.

1 Like

Anyone experiences difficulty pairing Airmote? My PPX dont seem to be able to detect Airmote.

@williammuk Is there any need do adjustment to the picture? The colours from my ppx looks alittle washed.

Did you go through the pairing mode as advised?

After first paired, I think I only ever had to pair it again after one of the earlier updates.

Yes. But the Airmote doesnt appear under the available devices.

Press &hold down and OK (Notice blinking happens almost instantly)

Search device

After which nothing else happens.

wow…that’s great! is it via usb-c? how fast the Xiaomi 20000mah powerbank charging the projector, guess you’re charging it while projector is running, so just wondering hows charging speed like 1 minute how many % gets charged, even if its slow charge, xiaomi still can help to run the projector longer than ~2 hours its battery life…