Shipping to Singapore

Did you go through the pairing mode as advised?

After first paired, I think I only ever had to pair it again after one of the earlier updates.

Yes. But the Airmote doesnt appear under the available devices.

Press &hold down and OK (Notice blinking happens almost instantly)

Search device

After which nothing else happens.

wow…that’s great! is it via usb-c? how fast the Xiaomi 20000mah powerbank charging the projector, guess you’re charging it while projector is running, so just wondering hows charging speed like 1 minute how many % gets charged, even if its slow charge, xiaomi still can help to run the projector longer than ~2 hours its battery life…

I haven’t got mine, i am in list 3, no tracking so far @Bryan_Tong @Kenneth_Tham are you guys in list 3 also?

I am usually using JBL Flip 5. Sometimes the Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones. I have tested Sony SRS-XB10, Apple AirPods 1st Gen and Xiaomi Haylou GT1. All works via Bluetooth.

Maybe you take a look at this post and check that your brightness and contrast is as shown in the post. Mine is set that way.

It’s “OK” (centre of direction pad) & “Vol-down” (Button at left of Autofocus).
The combination of both buttons will result in continuous blinking of red LED between power and mouse buttons.

2 Likes

It kind of extended by an hour plus. I will suggest using to charge when power off. (Less heat). Trying to see how much capacity charged with powerbank

1 Like

Early list 3, the May 18 batch

1 Like

Thanks! I think mine is already set to that config.

Ah! I think I might have pressed the wrong button. I will check again. Thank you !

Thanks for the correction and info !!

Looks like new tracking info has been uploaded. I just received email stating mine is shipped. FYI, I was part of the Laurent list 3.
The wait begins for the final leg 6 month long journey!!

yay…I just got the tracking number too

not bad, 3 hours should be good, longer than heavy user’s laptop battery :slight_smile:

Finally got my tracking number too.

1 Like

i bought a foldable one from Sxxxxx.sg… havent used it yet… have tested on my android box though

let’s pray we dont have lemon set…

I also got my tracking number. Was part of Betty/Jordan batch

will u have 2 units?

just received my status as shipped with tracking number, should be able to track in 2 or more days :)))))