Shipping to Singapore

I also got my tracking number. Was part of Betty/Jordan batch

will u have 2 units?

just received my status as shipped with tracking number, should be able to track in 2 or more days :)))))

Contribution number 11641 not included on any list

My contribution number is 11641 and mine is not included in the lists. Can’t understand how the system works. No one explains also

Hi! There’s a lot of explanations all over the forum, but perhaps part of the problem is that there’s quite a lot of messages to go through. That’s why we have tried to make it easier by gathering frequently asked questions and the most important news updates here: [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping and Latest News Updates Summarized.

Are you sure that the number 11641 is your Indiegogo contribution number and not another number? Unfortunately, there’s quite a lot of different numbers in the campaign and it’s quite easy to confuse them. If you need help with this, look here: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.).

Hope this helps. If not, please ask.

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Why do you need my CCIC

It’s been 4 days and there is no update on the shipment. Checked with DHL - this airway bill is invalid.

Dhl commented” regardless sending the parcel in or out, they are able to track so long the airway bill number is valid”

I’ve sent and received a lot of Dhl shipments. Never ever encounter these issues at all.

What is so wrong with Philips/picopix and this crowd funding? There’s is a limit to my patience. I waited patiently since October without even sending in a single complaint/inquiry.

Has this shipment really been executed? what is happening here?

tracking numbers were sent out on saturday evening (singapore time). it’s now just less than 9 hours into tuesday. so it’s been less than 72 hours (less than 3 days) since tracking number was released. most, if not all workers don’t work on Sunday and this would be the same for logistics industries as well baring airport and sea port operations which work 24/7 so your package wouldn’t have moved on Sunday. If you read the other threads, you will have read information that the tracking number don’t work for the first few days after the initial release.

since you already waited since last october (same as me), it’s just going to be a few more days of wait before the item reaches you. just extend the limit of your patience by a little bit more.

Ours tracking numbers (recent May 16/18 shipped batch) became active after 5 days of getting the numbers. Thereafter another 4 days to reach us.

4 Likes

5 working days?

1 Like

my tracking details were updated on 30th may, so may be i let this week pass by…

1 Like

Have any one from above list received your PPMs yet? I have’nt.

Any one from the list received your PPMs yet.

@kyaw I have yet to receive any shipment update / parcel.

@IvoGrijt Received tracking number which doesn’t work, Alread confirmed with DHL team they do not have any pickup on my Shipping Address to singapore. Pls Help

3 Likes

most likely still in the forwarder’s warehouse in HK. just have to wait patiently

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem

me too. received the tracking number by 30th MAY, still “No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.”

1 Like

A bit more time:

1 Like