Shipping to Singapore

most likely still in the forwarder’s warehouse in HK. just have to wait patiently

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem

me too. received the tracking number by 30th MAY, still “No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.”

1 Like

A bit more time:

1 Like

Hi moderator, my backer kit id is 15587525 and Indigogo contribution id is 11641.
I’ve ordered since September yet my number is not in the list? Any idea roughly when? Because I noticed that numbers in sequence with my contribution ID were in the list but mine wasn’t. Please advice…

Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 10.08.49 PM

1 Like

Please go through [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

1 Like

@IvoGrijt This is been 10 days and still tracking number not valid. Are you sure this is in Warehouse? I still worried that my package has been packed and ready for shipment.

2 Likes

Hi, any targeted timeline to ship out to backerkit id 15587275 or Indiegogo contribution id 11965?

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation! Ordered through Lazada (SG site), came about 2 weeks. Working great, esp for netflix scrolling and the typing for searches.

1 Like

More than 2 weeks, still same.

Hi! I received my tracking code on the 30th of May, it has been exactly 2 weeks and despite using the accurate way of tracking (with guide on Shipping FAQ) it still says “ No shipment with given tracking number found. “

Please understand how frustrating it is to be refreshing the tracking code link everyday to be disappointed and to be waiting in vain without any idea when we will receive the item, and we have to resort into coming here to search for threads that are relevant to us.

We don’t mind waiting, but this feels like taking us backers for a joyride.

I have backed many products and this is the first time I am encountering such an unpleasant situation.

Please advice.

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

Also check out our News Summary section by clicking the News button on the top of the forum.

Basically it comes down to this: the forwarder generated the labels, labeled the boxes, but nothing else has happened with the goods yet. No pickup by the shipping companies who would scan in the labels and make the tracking become active.

We were given and gave you the tracking labels thinking that they would start moving almost right away, but apparently they have not.

i’m also disappointed everyday since 30 may 2020 that there’s nothing on my tracking number.
The question is, what do we prefer? Having a tracking number which doesn’t work or having no tracking number at all?
At least with a non-working tracking number, we are kind of assured that a PPM has been allocated to us and is on its way to us.
You may have backed many projects previously when life was in the previous known normalcy, but today’s global situation had changed since 6 months ago. Many countries had gone into lock down for periods and global air traffic is very low. This had affected the manufacturing process as well as the delivery process. Also the PPM contains lithium ion batteries which is another challenge for air freight since there is a limit on how much can be loaded onto an aircraft for any flight. So assuming that there are about 600 PPMs due for SG backers (i’m assuming 25% of the 800+ backers had already been fulfilled), these 600 PPMs can’t be flown in all together at once. So these PPMs might have to be flown in via 6 or even 10 flights (i’m just throwing numbers around since i don’t know what could be the limit for one flight).

We all had waited months for the PPM to be delivered and patience is definitely wearing this. IvoG in his updated mentioned that the cargo is already in HK and should be picked up by DHL within these few days. So hopefully your tracking number and mine will become active this coming Monday.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply. Hoping that the tracking code becomes active soon.

1 Like

Hey. I haven got mine too. Received a DHL “tracking code” on the 30th May but nil response till today.

I also hope they dun take us for a ride manz.

i received mine late may, have patience its definitely coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many of us have already received it. How can you still think that this is a scam? Be patient. You will get it.

2 Likes

I’m sure Philips/Screeneo are just as anxious to get all the devices delivered then they can start their retail sales in proper. Remember that they also have committed distributors that have backed and eager to move their units.

Delivery to SG is quite a guarantee as it is direct from HK (no weird reusing of tracking like Europe), and we already have many who received for our contributions. Even the usually lack of fanfare Philips Singapore website has garnered 13 reviews. PicoPix Max Mobile projector PPX620/INT | Philips
And in case anyone gets paranoid like some others, the product still cannot be bought from any local retailers yet.

Look at what has been done so far; follow the intent. The choice to use a forum so that information can be shared more promptly and when available. IGG was never a good platform for 2-way communication with contributors. Recruiting contributors to help moderate the forum shows a trust in the community, and not just limiting control to their staff and creating a potential “silencing the mob” scenario. Before all that, there were active discussions on Telegram as well.

Remaining positive helps not just the community but your own mindset. It will happen and I just hope the PPMax does justice to your patience when it arrives.

2 Likes

Anyone has their tracking code “activated” today?

Was told that it will either be activated last Friday or Today.

today still has 10 hours more to go. i’m still waiting also…