Shipping to Singapore

I think supposed to pay GST which is 7% of the cost of what you paid for PPMax. There is a post above. Scroll up.

I read somewhere that DHL will inform you to make payment online before they deliver to you.

The above is what is supposed to happen.

I think some of us may have received the PPMax without being asked by DHL to pay for GST. If that is the case, I donā€™t think anyone will openly say it here also. I think only. Donā€™t quote me. :crazy_face:

Thanks for info @williammuk

This is the post I saw in FaceBook from a Singaporean backer who received his PPMax in Dec 2019.

Thanks for sharing. Didnā€™t know there is such a group on FB

Search for this.

1 Like

Tiny red dot has 815 backers! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Can we please have ETA for delivery date ? Contribution ID - 19990
also please update if your manufacturing process is going to be affected or already affected by the Corona Virus news in China, specially the new factory line you have setup ?
I hope the manufacturing line would have a quarantine function so that the virus is not transmitted onward in any waysā€¦

Check these existing posts:

thanks got it

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N, Philips team, any update on this shipping to Singapore please?we have no news for a monthā€¦

1 Like

I got an email from them

Our production plants are currently closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.

We are sorry that we were not able to deliver your order within the announced deadlines but we are doing our best to fulfill your PicoPix Max as soon as possible.

We already shipped around 3,756 devices and we should restart on Monday the 17th of February. We are following very closely the news in China with our field team and we will let you know as soon as we restart the production.

These difficulties are unfortunately beyond our control and we are relying on the Chinese Government to reopen the factories as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Hi, my Contribution ID:161XX, when should i be expecting the delivery?

My contribution ID is #208XX

When is mine gonna reach?

think urs will be last batch.

Hi Ben, yours should be in the same batch as mineā€¦ letā€™s bless them!!

I think you will be pleased once you get it. Iā€™m enjoying movies & YouTube music videos. :blush:

Is it just me or the answers we do get from @Philips_Support_N about when to expect our orders, are quite vague, with no real useful info? These were the answers for my query about getting a tracking number for my order that was sent back to sender nearly a month ago, because of defective packagingā€¦ā€¦

PhilipsNono 29 days ago
Hello,
We will check with DHL as we are not in charge of the shipping. We will keep you posted.

PhilipsNono 25 days ago
We are on it as our forwarder in China is now going back to work

PhilipsNono 21 days ago
Hello, We are on it and we will keep you posted

PhilipsNono 10 days ago
Hello,
You product came back from DHL with a defective packaging and we need to change it. We will send you a new one

PhilipsNono 4 days ago
Hello, your product has been sent back to HK, this is not our fault but DHL.
Your product is shipping back again tomorrow.
Thanks,

PhilipsNono 4 days ago
Will keep you posted tomorrow

PhilipsNono 23 hours ago
still waiting for DHL. we are pushing them

My ID is #132XX ā€¦ havenā€™t received mine ā€¦

Anyone in Singapore recently received theirs? My contribution ID is #208XX. Iā€™m getting kinda worried here.

2 Likes

I was lucky and got mine delivered just a day before CNY. Everything works fine on my set. Hope you gets your soon. But delay is to be expected due to Covid-19. Hope you get yours soon. Update your setā€™s firmware once it arrives. The latest firmware update greatly improves the set.

2 Likes