Shipping to Singapore

Are you using the charger that came with the PPM or another charger? I had initially used my MacBook Pro charger and it didn’t work. Switching to the supplied PPM charger then worked.
If you have another USB-C cable, try using that or swop the ends and try

Yes using the original charger and plug.

We tried another method. Press reset. It works now.

Really test our IQ and EQ, this machine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@shtai1, that’s great news. Could you clarify when you say “reset”, do you mean reset to factory defaults from the Settings menu? Or do you mean you poke the little hole on the side of the projector?

Glad to hear it works now.

Would you mind reconsidering your earlier post, perhaps editing some of the comments made? Doesn’t seem fair to say all that when the issue was user error all along, now does it?

Also, with every device made by any company, big or small, there is a chance that there might be issues. Cars get recalled, planes are grounded, gaming consoles experience heat-induced failures.
With the production of the PicoPix Max a very stringent QC scheme was followed, but that still doesn’t mean there can’t be issues due to source material defects or deviations, or due to a factory workers’ error.

What’s important is to not start calling names and acting out of control but actually figure out what is happening first then trying to find a solution to it, like the other forum users have tried to help you do.

2 Likes

i finally receive my projector. questions. i try to do smart view with my note 10 but the graphics i receive is pretty bad. any idea what is a better way to connect wirelesslt to make graphics nicer?
2nd. any way we can download other apps. i was looking forward to download apps like千寻

Sorry
I clarified with my husband. He never do reset. He just unplug and plug in the cable again then it get charged.

Other functions we still not have time to test as receive very late at 10pm plus

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: PicoPix Max does not focus

You can download apps using the Aptoide store, or by installing APKPure or APKmirror apps.

You can also download apps to your computer and put them on a USB stick or SD card and install them from there using the File Manager app

Try updating the app on Aptoide to see if works after that. Just don’t update Netflix.

Hi Guys, i am just thinking since we are all new to PPM and all from SG, i have opened a telegram group just for SG to share any issues or ideas. Feel free to join and contribute Telegram: Join Group Chat

Finally got to play with the projector. It works better after the latest firmware but still seems a bit buggy (Thanks to JKOH for reminding to update my firmware). Color is nicer but yet to try side loading the APKs i needed. It’s in my drawer now… resting… haha

4 Likes

Has everyone from Singapore list receive their projector? Or am I the only one still waiting?

It’s officially a month of waiting for the awb to be live!

1 Like

I think everyone should have gotten it. When did you buy the projector? If you have received an email that indicated that you have a tracking number now, then it should be able to track after 2-3 weeks.

I received the tracking number on 30 May and have not received any updates or my project. Now it’s more than 4 weeks. Should I be writing in that I have issues with my shipment or I should be waiting patiently again!!

Most of us who got the tracking number on 30th may should have received it since around 20th Jun.

im in the same boat as you. the tracking number given never did work or show up any updates even till today

Thanks guys for replying @Edwin_Tan @dchow … what’s happening to ours!! @syamir… extremely frustrating and exhausting.

so Juicytootie, see below post from the moderator/admin, i just created my ticket a few minutes ago as well.

"Hi guys and girls,

If you count just how many people are asking for help in this thread alone, you’ll see that I’ve been really busy with a lot of requests.
Some are quite complete details wise, but others require me to look up a lot of stuff in different files first before I can actually check the tracking status myself. I’ve also had the issue that after checking a certain amount of labels in a short amount of time, the site blocks me for some time.
So I will be getting back to you all, but it is taking some time unfortunately.

We have a backlog in logistics related tickets being picked up, and are working hard to get them all solved.
What helps us is if, when you have an issue, provide us with as much information as you have. Yes we can look it all up, but that takes extra time, when you probably have the information, your information, already at hand. So if you have an issue with your shipment or tracking code, it helps me if you provide me with:

• your name or email you backed with if different from the one you’re mailing the support desk with
  • your address postcode at least, the full address if you don’t mind
  • the actual tracking code
  • your IndieGoGo contribution ID
  • your Backerkit ID
  • if it’s a follow up request, the number of the previous ticket if known, or just replying to the last email received in the previous ticket submitted
  • the steps you’ve already done to solve this issue you’re facing
  • as detailed a description of your issue or request as possible

This saves me from having to look up info in all sorts of systems before I can start to find a solution.

I would also like everyone here who does NOT yet have a ticket open, to please send an email to support@screeneo.com with the information above.

Thanks,
Ivo"

Hi Guys,

Found an apk for a working VIU!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/78ofculc2ry2rwc/Viu_1.27.1.apk/file

Sorry moderator, will post it on the working apk page later

Does anyone know how we can claim warranty? Do I have to send the set overseas or is there an address that I can send it to?