Shipping to Switzerland

Mine says the same, even though the commercial invoice is addressed to somebody else :-).

ZWEIMWST

Have not yet received mine yet but not really worrying anymore since it now took about half a year and I purchased a different meanwhile. Maybe not quite as good (on paper) as the PPM but definitely sufficient for me and a lot cheaper. Therefore: once I receive the PPM I will put it on Ricardo or similar for sale. Maybe if someone here is interested… Just send me a PM.

Regards, S.

I finally got mine today too, after it was supposedly still in Hong Kong a day ago. I guess DHLs tracking is about as reliable as their service.

That said, it all seems to be working. Hope that’s the end of this odyssey.

1 Like

I have the same issue, but when you click on the invoice of the DHL payment notification, you can see that it consists of CHF 19 “Kontoabwicklungsgebühl” as well as CHF 15 VAT (=MWST). So the VAT we paid is also in this new bill… I would really like an explanation from @Philips_Support_N

1 Like

Bonjour… J’étais sur la deuxième liste d’expédition mais DHL n’affiche aucune mise à jour depuis le 15 mai et semble toujours à Hong Kong…

Avez vous reçu le votre ? Dois m’inquiéter ? Merci.

Could those Swiss backers who have received an invoice from DHL please post here with the word

ZWEIMWST

in their post so I can search and find them? If you already posted about this, please edit your post to include this word AND YOUR INDIEGOGO ID AND/OR BACKERKIT ID

Thanks!

I got charged by DHL for the VAT
ZWEIMWST

1 Like

Cannot Edit my recent Post, so i post it here again:

Got the invoice from DHL. ZWEIMWST

1 Like

Me too: ZWEIMWST
Iniegogo contribution id: Either 2776 or 17527

Finally received one (out of two) on Friday, the other one is now on hold but… in germany instead of HK! :joy:
Didn’t have to pay VAT upon reception.

Now comes the testing :slight_smile:

Could you PM me a photo of your invoice included on the package please?

Sure, can I ask why ?

I want to find out why you didn’t have to pay when others did, and whether it could be a difference in how the invoice was filled out, specifically which INCOTERM they used. Like I said, if you could send me a PM would be great!

Sorry, I don’t find the PM link on the forum.
Can you send me a PM so I answer to it?

click on IvoG’s Name and there will be a blue message button on the popup. That should help him send a direct message.

Ivo, just to make sure you didn’t miss this: if I remember correctly, the ones who received a payment request from DHL received it a few days after the package, and not upon receipt. Don’t think anyone was required to pay anything upon receiving the unit. I’ll let you know if I get one (received last friday).

ZWEIMWST
Indiegogo Contribution ID: 9821

Can’t edit my old post, therefore here again:

I also got an invoice from DHL asking me to pay the VAT. The delivery note also says “Deliver Duty Unpaid”.

1 Like

Apparently somebody didn’t pay right away and a few days later it didn’t need to be paid anymore. We did not intervene in the process of DHL, so if you’re requested to pay then keep proof of payment and we will refund those who were invoiced and ended up paying twice for the VAT and import tax, once via Backerkit and then later via DHL.

ZWEIMWST

IGG 9945

Just received the message. Do you want us to pay and then ask for a refund? Or not pay and you take care of it from your end?

ZWEIMWST
Just recieved an SMS from DHL. Same question as Liersi. Please answer, how we have to react.

Backerkit ID: 15591314