Shipping to Switzerland

This was my main reason for backing this project as well. I was intrigued that Philips was willing to give this a shot. I knew from the beginning, that i might have to pay a but load on import tax (Approx 200EUR) and it might not be cost effective for me, considering we have so many Chinese no branded option these days at lower price point, but I was willing to pay for the Philips product quality.

Mine should come in by next week (or earlier), my hopes are really high at the moment.

And thanks for taking time out to pen down your opinion. It really helps see some comments where people have similar opinion.

2 Likes

@fboesch,
This is your opinion, I don’t agree with it but I accept it.

Like Imdevu I chose this crowdfunding for the brand.
And from an important brand I expect different treatment.

As i told before, no flame, If you have a friend who wants to buy my PicoPix Max (when i’ll receive it) let me know
:slight_smile:

Have a nice day,
Stefano

1 Like

@pollodigomma: I‘ll contact you via PrivateMsg and keep my ears open (for a buyer of your PicoPix) :+1:t3:

However: I hope for us both, that we will be more than happy with our PicoPix Max in a couple days - and no bad feelings if you decide to keep it :wink:

Thank you, Stefano!

P.S. …can‘t find PrivateMessaging Feature here…if you read/receive Updates by Email - i contact you as soon A) i have received mine B) showed off proudly my PicoPix & C) get the first ‚Woah! Where can I get one?‘ :+1:t3:

1 Like

should work for you now… just click on any name and it show show up a message button.

2 Likes

@pollodigomma : I hope that you also just got the DHL Notification/Update (my PicoPix shall be delivered by next Mon 22.6.)…:partying_face: :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

I highly doubt you’ll need to do this if you so much as open the package and put the PPX on and use it for one evening, but just in case: PicoPix Max for sale ? / ! Sellers and buyers meet here

Thank you
Stefano

1 Like

Sorry @IvoGrijt but I lost track of the status.

Do we need to provide you anything more than our backer ID to get a refund (bill from DHL) ?
If so, where should we upload it / to whom should we send it ?

Thanks

2 Likes

ZWEIMWST
Hello Ivo G
I paid the DHL Invoice today: 33.85 CHF
Contribution ID: 19651
ZWEIMWST

1 Like

I was going to just compile the list and pass it on to PhilipsNono. But he’ll probably and rightfully so require proof, as the authorities will also want proof that someone paid the VAT, asking us for the VAT we charged. We need to be able to show that when push came to shove you ended up paying it yourselves, to satisfy them that the import duties were indeed paid.

So we will let you know how we will approach this, it will probably be with an email to us at one of the addresses and with the keyword ZWEIMWST in it, coupled with the proof of payment as an attachment.

@Philips_Support_N do you agree?

ZWEIMWST
Contribution ID: 18128
Indiego ID: 15710048
ZWEIMWST

1 Like

ZWEIMWST

Hi there,

I’ve paid 33.85 CHF today as well.

Contribution ID: 17953

Regards,
BP

1 Like

ZWEIMWST
Contribution ID: 13950
Backer ID: 15585869

regards
Danny

1 Like

Hi! Just received the text to pay 35 chf. It seems it’s not sure how this is going to be handled in terms of process, shall I just pay in the meantime or wait for PhilipsNoNo to get back?

1 Like

ZWEIMWST

Hello Ivo G
I paid DHL today : CHF 33.85 CHF
Contribution ID : 18227

ZWEIMWST

1 Like

ZWEIMWST

Hello Ivo G
I paid DHL today : CHF 33.85 CHF
Contribution ID : 18716

ZWEIMWST

1 Like

Yes, please pay the VAT as requested by DHL. You will be reimbursed later. Please follow the instructions in this message: Shipping to Switzerland

1 Like

Had to pay VAT twice

ZWEIMWST

contribution Id = 14666
backerkitID = 15585388

1 Like

ZWEIMWST

Hello Team,

I’ve paid 33.85 CHF today as well.

IGG Contribution ID: 19220
Backerkit ID: 15978120

Thanks for the reimbursement and sorry for your mess-up with DHL and customs.
Cheers,
todaymoser

1 Like

Hi,
I also just got an SMS from DHL to pay CHF 33.85.

ZWEIMWST
Backerkit-Order-ID: 11586629
Indiegogo-ID: 17066

1 Like