Shipping to Switzerland

Finally got the tracking number!

I’m a backer from 26th
:august 2019!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nono just sent out tracking numbers for the Swiss backers in the shipment. Check your inbox.

Yep i have it too. The link of tracking in DHL doesnt work but i think it will soon

I am not on this shipment unfortunately, but great for you Swiss backers!
Can I ask what was your IGG contribution ID around? You are probably earlier backers than I am! Mine is 30**, so I was wondering if it is correct or not…
Best

2 Likes

Hey I am from switzerland to but havent heard anything sins and couldn’t find my backer ID 10892 anywhere. I am not often here and not used to operate on an forum so I am totaly lost.

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)
It also has links to how to find the information you need about your place in the shipping lists.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

I got the currently nonfunctional tracking number too, including a link to the dhl tracking page that doesn’t actually forward the number, so you have to manually copy it over…

1 Like

Actually I backed on the exact same date :slight_smile:
still waiting though… :sob:

I know you don’t want to give personal replies on shipping status because it takes too much time, but i think it is reasonable to ask why I didn’t get shipment when the update says shipped to 7,338 backers and my IGG contribution ID is 30**.

1 Like

you’ve been on this list?

It’s not me who doesn’t want to give personal replies because it takes too much time. In fact I can’t even tell you anything more than is shared with us all as I do not work at / for Screeneo, I’m merely a backer just like you who’s been appointed to help moderate the forum.

You should still ask this question as it’s valid in my opinion, by direct message to @Philips_Support_N or via mail.

well I didn’t mean you personally, but phillips support in general. you are very responsive so sometimes it is hard to remember that you are not! I already sent a message to @Philips_Support_N asking about it but didn’t get any answer

1 Like

thanks Ralph for the suggestion. I checked on the list, but I don’t think I was in the “unfortunate ones”
Best,
Greg

1 Like

Tracking number still doesn’t work. DHL must be very busy indeed. Or the process very manual.

It’s because the package with your individual projector still hasn’t left the warehouse in Germany. The tracking code you were sent is for that shipment, not for the container from Hong Kong with hundreds of projectors for the European backers. See this post:

2 Likes

Same for me, DHL number from 15 of april and not working at this time !

1 Like

Same for me - the DHL number I received on 15 April is not working. Can you please confirm my PicoMax was shipped and send me the correct number?

1 Like

Hi Ivo
I thanks for your help. My order iy not available as a pdf anymore so I still have to wait for a tracking number or even a lifesign on my order. I havent heard nothing since I paid the extra for the shipping or the VAT a while ago. Still hopeful that I will get it eventually.

You do not need your order number, as a PDF or otherwise. All you need to do is to log into Backerkit and retrieve your Backerkit ID.

Finally got it on PC. Tried to find it via mobilephone. That whas a dead end for me. It is not shipped yet so I’ll keep on waiting.:ok_hand:

1 Like