Shipping to Switzerland

you’ve been on this list?

It’s not me who doesn’t want to give personal replies because it takes too much time. In fact I can’t even tell you anything more than is shared with us all as I do not work at / for Screeneo, I’m merely a backer just like you who’s been appointed to help moderate the forum.

You should still ask this question as it’s valid in my opinion, by direct message to @Philips_Support_N or via mail.

well I didn’t mean you personally, but phillips support in general. you are very responsive so sometimes it is hard to remember that you are not! I already sent a message to @Philips_Support_N asking about it but didn’t get any answer

1 Like

thanks Ralph for the suggestion. I checked on the list, but I don’t think I was in the “unfortunate ones”
Best,
Greg

1 Like

Tracking number still doesn’t work. DHL must be very busy indeed. Or the process very manual.

It’s because the package with your individual projector still hasn’t left the warehouse in Germany. The tracking code you were sent is for that shipment, not for the container from Hong Kong with hundreds of projectors for the European backers. See this post:

2 Likes

Same for me, DHL number from 15 of april and not working at this time !

1 Like

Same for me - the DHL number I received on 15 April is not working. Can you please confirm my PicoMax was shipped and send me the correct number?

1 Like

Hi Ivo
I thanks for your help. My order iy not available as a pdf anymore so I still have to wait for a tracking number or even a lifesign on my order. I havent heard nothing since I paid the extra for the shipping or the VAT a while ago. Still hopeful that I will get it eventually.

You do not need your order number, as a PDF or otherwise. All you need to do is to log into Backerkit and retrieve your Backerkit ID.

Finally got it on PC. Tried to find it via mobilephone. That whas a dead end for me. It is not shipped yet so I’ll keep on waiting.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Well at least I got a 10 digit number for my pledge of over 400$, right. Gotta be be modest these days;)

1 Like

Hi all,
Just wanted to share with you that @Philips_Support_T got back to me saying that my projector was sent last week and gave me a DHL tracking number (which doesn’t work yet).
My backerkit_ID didn’t appear on the list they shared and it still doesn’t say “shipped” in my backerkit, so maybe someone can be in a similar situation not knowing that their product is actually already shipped!
Best

2 Likes

In any case DHL will mail you also the day before they expect to deliver, at least they did in my case in The Netherlands in February.

2 Likes

This is definitely true. Delivery services aren’t what they used to be before the pandemic. I for instance had a UPS shipment that arrived in Finland from Germany. UPS then kept it in their warehouse for a week, without even trying to deliver it. Then they sent it back to the sender in Germany, and even refused to explain either to me or the sender why they didn’t even try to deliver it. The sender then sent the same package by ordinary mail, which took over two weeks to arrive.

These were not related to the PPM in any way, I’m just mentioning them as examples of how things aren’t working as well as before. I’m sure the projector will arrive eventually.

1 Like

Hi all,
I received an email saying that my ppm has shipped one week ago. Tracking number still not working.
I’m totally fed up with this mess.

This is why your tracking number isn’t working yet:

on the road :wink:

1 Like

Same here. But I don’t think it’s already on the road - I mean literally - so that we could expect it in the next few days. It’s only written that they’ve received the shipment information which means at least the it’s been taken out of the container (or will soon be) at the distribution base.

1 Like

thanks for sharing Greg, let’s hope :slight_smile: