Shipping to the UK

Order #11614867

Have previously messaged, didn’t get a reply. Trying this instead. Please inform me when my order will be shipped! Been waiting since September. Really starting to frustrate! Realise circumstances have changed things but still!

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

If you’re confused about all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Then please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID

15589433 from my research this my backer number? any help know?

Regards Jamie

There’s a couple of links to some spreadsheets that have the shipping info on them.

I would cross link it for you but I can’t find them at the moment. Couldn’t see them on the summary page.

@IvoGrijt

My number is on the list of those shipped- I’m assuming currently that I won’t get a dhl email until it arrives at the freight forwarders in Europe somewhere?

It’s in the list that shipped 10 days ago but still nothing from dhl. Appreciate that supply chains are currently pretty broken.

Thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately yes, that’s how it will happen.

Please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID

At the very top of it there are links to both lists shared so far.

Cheers Ivo

Hope you’re getting danger money off Phillips for all your hard work.

:joy:

2 Likes

Nah, I’m actually helping myself in helping the community. If the PPM is successful and a lot of units are sold, hopefully that will keep Philips / Screeneo under pressure to keep updating and developing (new features for) the projector which in turn will make my investment last longer.

I do not work for nor am I getting paid by Philips / Screeneo, I work for this community. Getting praise and recognition from fellow backers like you just did really makes my day and the effort I put in all worth it.

2 Likes

Hi please can I have an update on my order. I am backer no 11177
Thanks
Tim Eckersall

#10551 GB/UK
No news or delivery tracking. Very disappointed.

Id 15585274
Looking up and down the list IDs before and after me?
They say UK are are on the list. Would be perfect to have in lockdown
Any idea what backer ID uk up to? Over 6 months since I ordered feel like an age

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

Igg#196xx in the uk, still patiently waiting. No idea when the next UK batch will go?

The best I can do is to point you to the News section, where you can check.

I’ve been struggling to decode the shipping info. Searching for possible numbers to compare with those on the Philips spreadsheet I looked back at my Backerkit confirmation and was initially pleased to see that it now showed ‘Track your package’ with a DHL reference number. I typed that in on the DHL site but it claims the package was delivered on 15 May. It certainly wasn’t delivered to me (in Tunbridge Wells in the UK). I clicked thro’ to see it was sent by VigoLogistics and delivered to an address in Milan (Italy)! What is happening?

From the DHL website:

DHL periodically recycles shipment waybill numbers for operational reasons. Occasionally this results in information being in their systems at the same time for two shipments travelling under the same waybill number. DHL is working hard to eliminate these occurrences however, in the meantime, please be assured that while this information may be confusing, your physical shipment will be heading to its correct destination and be receiving the same careful attention as every other shipment in their network.

1 Like

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #5 for an explanation for this.