Silicone Case for PicoPix Max

We use Amazon as an FBA, not to sell. We already shipped from Amazon all the US backers.
Now waiting for the cases to reach the Amazon FBA in Europe to start fulfilling.

1 Like

Would the silicon cover make the PPmax hotter in operation due to reduced heat dissipation?

1 Like

Any updates on eta for uk shipping? Now that the Suez has cleared should be imminent right? :slight_smile:

Any news?

Is there a link to buy the silicone cases? I need two.

Hi, i still did not receive the silicon case. I did receive invoice for VAT. So now there is no reason not to ship.Why is it truly available on Amazon???

@Philips_Support_N
Same question as @Hans .
Any idea for a delivery un EU ?

While I am interested in delivery in EU as well I wouldn’t translate ‘Momenteel niet verkrijgbaar.
We weten niet of en wanneer dit item weer op voorraad is.’ on the link you provided ’ as truly available’.
To my knowledge it translates more like not available at the moment without any information about future availability…

A miracle. DHL will deliver next week.

A miracle indeed. I got notified as well!

@Philips_Support_N Got an email last night to say I have been refunded for the Silicon Case. What is the reason for this? My contribution ID 22044

hello, we totally cancelled the order to UK because the shipping cost increased a lot after brexit: around 49euros to ship. We are sorry about this.

Are there more colors available than black?

Second Question, is there a link to where I can order them if not Amazon is to be used?

Received refund however amount received for both case and tax payments are less than what I actually paid. Please refund the difference otherwise will be forced to raise a dispute with card issuer.
Case - paid £35.13, received £33.73
Tax - paid £6.79, received £6.72

Let me know if you found any link yet.

what if i like to order for any other country?