Software update 1.1.03 - ETA?

Hey,

It seems to have gone a little dark on the next software release - do we have any information on what it will contain and a ETA?

Can we have an update on Sonos and Hue?

Any movement on the BT 5.0 functionality in regard to dual audio out?

Thanks.

10 Likes

Yes, any timeline on the next update? I vaguely recall Philips said that they plan to have regular updates every couple of weeks? Or maybe I remember wrongly.

Anyway, hope to hear some news of the next update soon. Thanks.

3 Likes

I remember one of the mods saying the next update is scheduled to the end of June. Well here we are. Haven’t seen any feature list and there are so many missing features and bugs (actually the whole OS :sweat_smile:) that it would be nice to have a little bitmore transparency once again.

Maybe (and maybe hopefully) they are changing the whole operating system and Philips / Screeneo is just building the momentum for the surprise (as any sensible company would do in front of the 10000 eagerly waiting customers [not]).

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_P maybe you can share some light on the topic? Is there even a high-level ETA?

2 Likes

Be good to understand, unless there’s something serious happening? Seems to be very quiet on the software side which is worrying…

… unless they’re just on holiday :wink:

2 Likes

Holy crow, just checked when the last software update was, May 18! I feel like it’s going to be a good one!Looking forward to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I hope so too.

(Thanks for the grammar check IvoG!)

3 Likes

2 Likes

25/8/366

For the last 2 months this forum has gotten more attention from me than my family has. :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Hello folks, it’s temporarily gone a bit quiet because we are all working hard to close the R&D of 2020 products. We have some challenging deadlines to make up for the pandemic-related delays. We plan to resume regular SW updates from next week. A beta might be out Friday.

8 Likes

Looks like our banter post has been removed IvoG, boo hiss… Lol.

@Philips_Support_P Did a Beta happen to get released today?

1 Like

It’s completely understandable (once again) if your PPM development schedule can’t be held as planned, but PLEASE keep us constantly informed about the delays and progress. Let’s not go back to bad old days without transparency and communication from Philips / Screeneo. I think we backers have earned this.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes