Software Update v1.1.01 & v1.1.02 are available now

thanks, as I am using a Linux laptop, I am still looking for a windows machine to do the reset. or do you have a similar procedure for Linux in the drawer?

When disable 4 corner correction you have the option to use calibration insted
will this have the gfx booster also?

2 Likes

@imdevu @djupsjob any updates on the roadmap ?

1 Like

@Aaron currently the team is working towards an update by the end of the month.

2 Likes

And what would that update include?

Start with: Current Bug / Planned Features list

@beta-testers: any inputs here on what is likely to make it to the next version?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_3 @PhilipsNono no, the instructions didn’t help. email is on the way …

@Philips_Support_3 @PhilipsNono still waiting for response to my support request

anything? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_3 @PhilipsNono

Can somebody please tell
Me how long it takes to restore to factory settings? Mine is doing so for almost a hour, and up until now nothing happened.

I have done a Factory Reset before. It takes only few minutes for it to boot up to the main screen.

About 5 minutes more or less.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_3 @PhilipsNono

Is there any new Software version planned in near future ? Internal Netflix & Prime would be mostly used… any improvement would make current customers more happy :blush:

Also on second round of sale :+1:t3:

Software update is delayed, now expected to be in beta this Friday instead of last week.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update Prashant!

1 Like

Thanks Prashant. Do we know what can be expected in upcoming release

1 Like

Changelog please

2 Likes

6 Likes

@Philips_Support_P Did the beta get released today?

2 Likes

Yes and no. The release engineer sent the factory image but not the OTA image. Expect to receive it tomorrow morning though.

4 Likes