Sonos integration

bump

An answer could be helpful even if the answer is that there are no news.

Hi dude, any news about sonos integration?

It would be nice.

I have a sonos move in bluetooth, with delayed sound. I hope a sonos integration could Fix that…

Regards,

JT

Bump

Hi,
due nothing happened related to the sonos integration I also changed my sound setup and purchased a sonos move.

This was not satisfying, as Julien94 stated the delay is bad as!

Please let us honestly know if you really still consider a Sonos integration.

BR
G_27

As far as I can see the official Feature & Bug List [1] doesnt containg that yet, because the Development Focus is still to sort out all bugs and basic-feature enhancements before moving on to sub-features.

[1] Current Bug / Planned Features list

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N – could you please give us an update on the sonos integration? Thanks!

Bump. Update please?

1 Like

Absolute necessary feature @Philips_Support_T

3 Likes

I’m looking for the new Sonos Five… It look interesting but it seems without BT…
So the question is… Can I stream audio over WiFi from PPM to Five? Some experience out there?

1 Like

It was promised during the fundraising and a few times after that. However still nothing more than promises.

Hi, I have been trying to figure out a way to get Sonos to work.

I brought a HDMI converter with ARC support.

However my Sonos Beam throws back an error saying CEC is not on. I checked the CEC settings and they are on. So, very confused why it’s not letting it connect.

Any help? Anyone had success tricking it?

This is the second adapter I’ve tried and both failed.

Could this CEC be fixed with an update?

Cheers,

Tony

CEC actually is not supported. It’s internally disabled

1 Like

Any idea if this will be enabled in the future? Very frustrating to get this to work.

They tested it and there were bugs so disabled forever (confirmed). No CEC on PPM. Also I don’t think Arc is there so you can’t use it that way. Only way I can think of is having a bluetooth to optical reciever and plug it in optical to HDMI adapter of Beam. But this way you’ll have only Stereo sound coming. If that’s fine for you go that way. I don’t like the idea of using my surround setup as stereo so I don’t want this solution. I’d prefer the proper promised PPM Sonos integration. I think someone tested a USB audio card/decoder and it was working so if you want to go wired that is an option I guess.

3 Likes

Another bump for Sonos - if you haven’t voted (top of the post) please do so.

I’m now looking at replacing my bluetooth speaker with Sonos. I was an early adopter donkeys ago, and it was great then, so hoping it’s still top of its game now.

PPM integration would be peachy.

4 Likes

Bump bump bump

1 Like

Yeah but using other hardware it’s just non-sense when you bought a PPM, is it?

1 Like

Sonos integration was in the early dev stages in October, can we have an update? Is it definitly still happening? If so, I’ll wait in replacing my BT speaker.

1 Like

Super interested in getting my PPM to work natively with Sonos. Just voted. I hope we can generate enough interest to get this prioritised, I can only imagine that many early adopters of PPM, are likely users of other tech like Sonos… I only just discovered this thread as I was looking to post my own question about integrating with Sonos…

3 Likes