Tax ID number (CPF in Brazil)

Obrigado. Você pediu o reembolso? Estou preocupado com o tempo de envio, mas também com a taxa de importação que vai ser bem alta.

Pedi reembolso, mas eles estão demorando para responder. Dizem que, nesse momento, não podem devolver o dinheiro. Uma verdadeira palhaçada.

It all depends on when you asked for the refund. If you did before the 11th of March you may get it, if not it will be denied indeed.

Soon you’ll have yours, and you may then either keep it and enjoy it, or sell it on.

Tentei contato com pessoal da phillips por email faz 1 semana e nenhuma resposta! Quero informar meu CPF e não consigo para poderem enviar logo! Alooooo PHILIPPS!! como devo proceder?

What is the ticket number you got back from the supportdesk?

Also: could you please post in English if you expect answers on the forum? My Portugese isn’t that bad, but others might not be able to read it.

Hello

I’ve answered the e-mail requesting TAX ID information (CPF) for Brazil on May 29th, but the BACKERKIT site was not updated since then. WHAT IS GOING ON? Please update the BackerKit site accordingly ASAP !!

Mauricio
Indiegogo Contribution ID 20239
Backer ID 16297145

I can not find a ticket in the system from your mailaddress used on Backerkit, what was the ticket number you got back from our supportdesk system?

I just received the projector here in Brazil. The importation tax is very stiff: around R$1,200.00 (equivalent to US$ 240.00). Did the firmware upgrade and will test during weekend.

Mauricio

2 Likes

Please Ivo, did you send the last 7 projectors (my included)?? I didn’t receive a track number or an e-mail!! I need answers please!!

@IvoGrijt please update the last 7 brazilian backer that is waiting for the product!
My contribution 12368