Total freeze and connections issues

Dear,
since couple of weeks the device is starting to freeze completely when I’m watching Netflix + charging. Initially was only matter of Netflix freezing (as reported here Video freezing while watching(netflix) and charging simultaneously), now the complete device freezes, and I have to unplug it and reset with the power button (forced shut down). Do you have solutions or the device is already at its last moment?

I never been capable to connect the PPM to any other devices through any means: USB-C, HDMI, Bluetooth, WiFi. Especially with the Wifi and BT, even if I try to pair it, it unpairs alone after 1 second.

Just to be clear: the PPM is safe on a table, I check regularly for updates, cables are what you suggest here and all my devices are working perfectly with any other devices, in any environment ( work/home/conference hall etc)

Any technical support here?

It helps to tag the staff people in your post, I guess that speeds up the process in general.

You can do that by typing @ plus Philips[AutocompletedName], it automagically translates into a tag for specified person.

1 Like

Thx!

Let’s start by asking @Philips_Support_P for technical issues and @Philips_Support_1 or @PhilipsNono for general support if your projector needs to be exchanged. No need to tag again though :3

Thx for the tags, I was sure to have it done before :man_facepalming:

I have the same issue. Netflix freezes after one hour or so. The sound keeps on running for a few minutes, then freezes as well. Shortly after that, the picture goes black.
During the whole time, the PPM does not react to the remote nor to the touchscreen on top.
I then need to do a forced shut down by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
I think this issue occurred after the last update (to 1.21).

I have the same issue after the latest update 1.21