Tracking number is not working

Click on the link above and read FAQ No.5
5. It seems I got an incorrect tracking label as it is showing wrong destination/country or the tracking says that the projector has been delivered…

1 Like

Hi, I already did that,
This ia the error in the DHL track and trace web: Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place.
But I received the DHL tracking number one month ago! (on may 18th !!!))not just two days as they said at first, or two weeks, like they are saying now…

This is very frustrating, I could understand a 2 weeks delibery… but one month is too much

Hi @PhilipsNono, @Ivog backer id 15588956 indigogo id 9637 Dhl tracking number from backerkit that update on 15/04/2020 - 2630212966 zip code 7545440 From Israel The tracking number is not working. You said that my package is in Hk and you will sand me an update for a new tracking
got a new tracking in 30/5/20 2630223444 this tracking not working , also i got another one CR071962917DE also not working

I am waiting from September, what should i do? i sent couple of mails and messages and nobody answer me.
please answer…

This last one is working, it’s just not showing any current data yet as the goods still have to be scanned by DHL.
If that’s the last number you got, then it’s probably the correct one to use. Hopefully later today / this weekend(?) they will have scanned the 3390 boxes in this shipment and your tracking will become active.

Hello Ivo, i have the same problem Paula has,
i have received my tracking number weeks ago but it has never worked so far.
I am in France my DHL number starts with CR and it says “No shipment with given tracking number found.” I have no clue where my pp is .
Please help me out, thank you kindly.

Hi all,

Also a friendly follow-up regarding this issue. I don’t know how or where my picopix is at the moment. DHL doesn’t show any info and Philips supposedly sent it through DHL. However I cannot track it. I don’t even want to change my address, just to know where the item is at :confused:

Thanks!
FVG

fyi

I’m in a batch from May 31st (Germany) and my tracking code has become active in the last hour and it was scanned at 17:35 CET :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy for you! Where are you getting it delivered? Europe?

So yes, Europe

Hello, @IvoGrijt and Phillips.
Thanks to all of you, Today PicoPix Max arrived safely!!
It’s working well so far.

It took a lot longer than originally planned, but thank you for working hard to deliver it in the midst of the chaos of a global infection.

Thank you to all the staff.

1 Like

Where are you checking ? Dhl.de? Still nothing for me…

Hi Ivo,
I can continue waiting, but i am wait very long time and doest get answers.
I will be happy if you can check what happened because i am not in the list you manchaned with the 3390 boxes.
Regards,
yaniv

Hello, I made my inquiry a few days ago but nobody answered me. Hello, @IvoGrijt , received my follow-up number on May 20, but follow the same error message. I already verified on the Global DHL page and nothing. My contributor ID is 15796. The follow-up number 263022921. Help me please, I do not know if you continue waiting or if it is an error.

Hi @IvoGrijt

My backerkit ID is 11585867. My Indiegogo ID is 17500.

I was on Jordan list. Tracking number was active 30 May 2020. Tracking number is still not active. It is a ROW shipment

Thanks so much

Hello.My IG ID is 20432 . I too received my tracking number on 30th May but it is still not active

Hi @IvoGrijt IvoG,
My BackerId is 11586498 and my Contribution ID is 6335. This is part of Jordan List and received the update after 30th May.

The tracking message is still the same " Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place." Since the 8th of june is the same…
Philips still does not replay to any of my emails…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General info about shipment and manufacturing

I already did that… and the message at DHL web is always the same (since de 8th of june) " Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place."

I tried to call DHL and they tell me that there is no package with my name or my adress, and that the tracking number is not correct.

@IvoGrijt ,
Do you got any news from forwarder regarding my query?