Tracking number is not working

which country are u from? have u tried the correct websites?
Refer:[FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

and if so can u share your tracking number with me on private message?

@kaikrub when did you get your tracking label. The people who received it b/w 29 May -2 June are still waiting.

Hi Pico Pix team, IvoG,imdevu,Nono…
I am backer id 11761, from VietNam
I received on May 30 a mail with DHL tracking number (2630223783)
When I click on the link, I still have 10 days after "No shipment with given tracking number found. "

Could you please investigate ?
Thank you.

Same for all of us…now I believe it will come alive within 2 weeks.so maybe 12tg and you may get by 20th

Hello IvoG,

Sorry for write here, but can’t post in that locked topic.

I’ve got my tracking number at first of June: CR071951052DE

Please check it on dhl site, because there is some weird movement.
At this monday my tracking number started to work finally.
It show me, this package going to Hungary from Germany.
this is correct.

but if you check “All shipment Details”, you’ll find ununderstandable past of package:

SundayMay, 31 2020
17:58 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
Monday

May, 18 2020
20:07 Local time | The shipment has been successfully delivered
Italy
16:47 Local time | The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle
Italy
06:57 Local time | The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot
Italy
Friday

May, 15 2020
19:21 Local time | The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area
Italy
06:06 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
Günzburg, Germany
06:05 Local time | The international shipment is being prepared for onward transport.
Günzburg, Germany
Thursday

May, 14 2020
13:38 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Hamburg, Germany

So. It say, my package appeared in Germany at 14 of May already!
After that, at 18 of May, shipment has been succesfully delivered to the destination place in Italy!!! :anguished:
And 2 weeks after deliver: The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.

i don’t understand anymore. It seems like a delivered package.

Thank You for your help!
trotil

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #5 for an explanation for this.

Dear IvoG,
I have received a DHL tracking number 10 days ago, telling me
„ Your items for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector have shipped“.

But whereto?
The tracking number is not valid like for many other backers.
And if I try to ask BackerKit about a status,
I’ll get a note that they are bot responsible for shipping.

-> ???

Hey guys backer 13796 here from Italy.

My order supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago but every time I try to track the shipment on DHL I get this " No shipment with given tracking number found."

I talked to DHL and they told me to get in touch with you, any idea what’s going on?
Also I’ve been checking the number with without the DHL- part but the result is always the same

Thanks
David

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for an explanation for this.

Hello, @IvoGrijt , received my follow-up number on May 20, but follow the same error message. I already verified on the Global DHL page and nothing. My contributor ID is 15796. The follow-up number 263022921. Help me please, I do not know if you continue waiting or if it is an error.

texto preformateado con sangría de 4 espacios

Hello,

2 weeks ago I received my tracking number, and when I track it, it says that is deliverd in Walbrzych but I live in Belgium.
Can you check what went wrong en contact me to solve this?

Thanks

Hello, @IvoGrijt ,
I noticed on looking at BuckerID that my zip code is wrong.
My zip code is Japanese Code 227-0046, not 227-0064.
It’s a close area I think, so normally it would probably arrive safely, but can you fix it if you can?
The ID on Indiegogo is 8698.
Also, the batch is Laurent, and the DHL truck number has already been issued on May 30 I’m here, but I still can’t track it. Is this because the zip code and address do not match?

Best regards.

I’m in Japan like you GAK and my tracking number still doesn’t work, so it’ll not be because of your zip code.

1 Like

good morning,
2 weeks ago I received the tracking link of my shipment. DHL link does not work:
“No shipment with given tracking number found.”
1 week ago I wrote to support@screeneo.com; to tell them about the incident, but I haven’t received any response.
My question is. Is there someone who is attending to these claims? I have been a contributor to other Indiegogo initiatives and what has happened with philips I have never experienced. I understand the delays caused by the pandemic, but I do not understand that no one attends to those who have made the contribution.
Is there a way to cancel and have the money returned?
Please HELP!!!

Yes, but we are overwhelmed and understaffed.

Regarding your tracking number not working, please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

Also please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve, followed by this graphic depiction by imdevu.

A refund isn’t applicable in this case as we have shipped the unit out to you, it’s just not trackable or with you yet.

Hello Ivo, happy to talk to you
I received the DHL shipping link 14 days ago. As of today if you link it the answer is: "No shipment with given tracking number found.”
What do you suggest I do?
Thank you

1 Like
  1. Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.
  2. We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.
  3. Wait a little bit longer please
  1. I did it
  2. I do
  3. I am doing
    Thanks
1 Like

Hi IvoG
In consultation on this link
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html
The shipment pre-registration appears:
"Su, 31.05.2020, 17:58
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically "
If you consult the one that provides the mail
https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html
only this message appeared:
“No shipment with given tracking number found.”
I just discovered it. The consultation in the first link is more reassuring. I am writing to you in case this information can be useful to other taxpayers.
Thank you

2 Likes