Tracking number is not working

Hello, @IvoGrijt ,
I noticed on looking at BuckerID that my zip code is wrong.
My zip code is Japanese Code 227-0046, not 227-0064.
It’s a close area I think, so normally it would probably arrive safely, but can you fix it if you can?
The ID on Indiegogo is 8698.
Also, the batch is Laurent, and the DHL truck number has already been issued on May 30 I’m here, but I still can’t track it. Is this because the zip code and address do not match?

Best regards.

I’m in Japan like you GAK and my tracking number still doesn’t work, so it’ll not be because of your zip code.

1 Like

good morning,
2 weeks ago I received the tracking link of my shipment. DHL link does not work:
“No shipment with given tracking number found.”
1 week ago I wrote to support@screeneo.com; to tell them about the incident, but I haven’t received any response.
My question is. Is there someone who is attending to these claims? I have been a contributor to other Indiegogo initiatives and what has happened with philips I have never experienced. I understand the delays caused by the pandemic, but I do not understand that no one attends to those who have made the contribution.
Is there a way to cancel and have the money returned?
Please HELP!!!

Yes, but we are overwhelmed and understaffed.

Regarding your tracking number not working, please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

Also please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve, followed by this graphic depiction by imdevu.

A refund isn’t applicable in this case as we have shipped the unit out to you, it’s just not trackable or with you yet.

Hello Ivo, happy to talk to you
I received the DHL shipping link 14 days ago. As of today if you link it the answer is: "No shipment with given tracking number found.”
What do you suggest I do?
Thank you

1 Like
  1. Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.
  2. We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.
  3. Wait a little bit longer please
  1. I did it
  2. I do
  3. I am doing
    Thanks
1 Like

Hi IvoG
In consultation on this link
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html
The shipment pre-registration appears:
"Su, 31.05.2020, 17:58
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically "
If you consult the one that provides the mail
https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html
only this message appeared:
“No shipment with given tracking number found.”
I just discovered it. The consultation in the first link is more reassuring. I am writing to you in case this information can be useful to other taxpayers.
Thank you

2 Likes

This information has been shared before, but if you’re new to the forum like you are then you may not have seen it before. It is included in the FAQ though, but thanks for sharing it again, perhaps it will indeed help others see it! :+1:t4:

I have problems with my truking number, from GHL they told me that my number is incorrect, so i can noot truck my shippement… It’s suppost to arrived two weeks ago, but i DINDN´T RECIEVED NOTHING-… Philip is not anwering my emails and I dont know what else to do…

2 Likes

Hi Paula,

It is hard to see from your message what the problem is but I suggest you try the steps that @IvoGrijt was suggesting just before:

1 Like

The thing is that i have the tracking number, and if I go to the DHL webside, it’s appers that has been an error with the delivery. I called DHL and they told me that the delivery number is worng, and i have to contact with philips, but they are not answering me…

1 Like

Does your tracking number looks like this?
CR123456789DE

If so, try using this link:
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html

1 Like

yes, that the kind of number that im using and they say that is wrong, there is no shipping with that number

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Delivery issue - paula.menna.albarran

Please see #4 in the Tracking and Shipping FAQ for an explanation.

You haven’t said where in the world you are, but if you are in the EU your shipment is now in left-most blue box in the flowchart. Your tracking code will start showing progress when it reaches the next step, the first of the purple boxes.

If you are located outside the EU, your shipment is still waiting in Hong Kong to be picked up by DHL. Again, the tracking code will start showing progress when DHL scans it.

1 Like

Thanks guys for helping out. However none of the information provided applies to Paula’s case. I’ll talk to her personally and try to work out what’s wrong.

1 Like

I’m in Spain. And the first notice that I had from the shipping was on may 18th, and appar from that, at DHL webside the only update that apper is
“Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place.”
When I contact them , they told me that there is no package with that number…

1 Like

Ok, I see that your situation is different from most of the backers. Now that Ivo is helping you personally I’ll leave it to him to figure out.

2 Likes

DHL Germany update to my order following “expecting your shipment data soon” this update since 30-May-2020 . any idea what should i do ?