Unboxing/test videos + win prizes!

Hi Everyone.
I am one of the early backers and have had my PPM for over a month now.
I have an entire playlist on Youtube reviewing the PPM and doing Q&A with viewers.
Please check it out.
Thanks.

7 Likes

@hongkalok Agree, your playlist of all your topical video is great!
Thanks for doing this.
If i could vote, you will have my vote!

1 Like

@hongkalok watched all your video online v good ones,
can you do some specific one for

• ios airplay and screen mirroring pics/video from phone and from apps supporting airplay
  • android mirroring / casting

@Palak Hi Palak,

Thanks for the comments.
I have an early video showing the Airplay function on 1.0.24 firmware. https://youtu.be/1qTZEwYSNoA The functionality did not change after the 1.0.25 update.
Unfortunately, no one in my family own any android phones/ tablets, so I cannot show android mirroring. However, I do have a video showing casting of the PC screen wirelessly to the PPM using the Chrome browser on Windows 10. https://youtu.be/VYDRwdU3pO0

Thanks.

KLH

Hmm can someone test 3 apps?

1. youtube vanced
  2. ymusic
  3. any emulator app with connected bluetooth controller. Line Suoer Nintendo (SNES) with a Rom like super Mario.

Thxā€¦

Great idea, but for a fair win, I should receive it first, no? :confused:

Lucky draw stops on 14th of Februaryā€¦ and Iā€™m expected to receive my device two weeks after Chinese new year, but definetely before 5th of Marchā€¦ Well played! #bummer

Hello, we will do a second lucky draw and itā€™s stopping on 21th for the first 1

OK Iā€™ll wait and see. Thx. for your prompt response.

On the secound one only the ppx owners should be have a win chance, which get the ppx after march. Maby then it makes sense.

If I get my one Iā€™ll just make all possibilities visible.

I just asked for 3 Apps, someone can test it, but it looks like nobody dont know youtube vanced. Its an add free Youtube! There are many more for exploringā€¦

For now there are few Videos in Youtube but they are just not made from a nerd!!^^

The Only good information was the guy on facebook who got the balls to disamble the ppx and fix the focus issue and showed us the hardware from inside.

I think he should win a extra ppx!!^^

I already searched about Screeneo S6 and Iā€™m already planning how to place it at home :laughing:
Itā€™s quite a long video even though I tried to speed up many of my clips :smiley:
But I added quick links in the description to help jump to sections.
There are fun stuff towards the end LOL

4 Likes

Too bad, i havenā€™t recieved mine

Not fair play, I didnā€™t receive mine, and still waiting.

Wish I had mine :frowning:
Backer 13xxx, I wonā€™t be able to participate.

Thatā€™s quite bullshit! No way to participate for the most of the backers. Another middle finger from screeneo great job!

Second prize should be Screeneo S4 (FHD), if we backed PPM now so what for the next one.

Good suggestion! then the extra PPM would be the 3rd prize :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nice video!

1 Like

@kubasienki
Before saying those things, we said that we will do a second round when all bakers will have received their projectors.

2 Likes

HEy guys! We need more video to close the LuckyDraw!