Waiting on replacement unit for over a month

Hi @IvoGrijt , I am on of the early adopter with Contribution ID 184. I only received my PPM by end of May’20. But mine had a faulty auto focus so if I accidentally press the auto focus button it will lose focus. So had to send the unit back, which I did early July’20. I am still waiting on even getting an update as to when I will get the replacement after a month since I sent my faulty unit. Can you get me a status update, please?

Is any one else having similar issues?

Thanks,

What is your ticket number with us? I don’t handle RMA’s so I’m not aware of your case or status.

Hi,

My ticket number is 24817

Best regards,
Srikanth

You should’ve received an update by now from my colleague, if not please check your spam folder.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt,
My timeline goes as,
Received the unit in June’20.
Returned on July 10 ( Picked up by DHL and delivered in 3 or 4 days in HK )
Still no update. Have sent couple of messages to support. Is it possible to get an update?
Ticket: 24491

Please answer me immediately. Is this how u treat ur loyal customers that have waited for so long for a product only to get a defective one and get ghosted after its being sent back? Seriously so dissapointing.

My service request number is #24217. Attached is a snippet of the email trail i had with phillips

If it helps set expectations, it took about two months to get my replacement unit, and I had no comms aside from getting the shipping of the faulty unit sorted.
So I think you will get a replacement eventually but the communication could certainly be improved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt,
I was told to expect my replacement by 2nd week of September and this now 3rd week. What’s the latest update now? I sent my faulty unit back in June and its been 3 months since.
Thanks,

Hi @IvoGrijt,

Its been over 4 months since I sent back my faulty unit for a replacement and have no sign of it coming back. Not sure if I can ask for a refund at this stage, but if it is could I get a refund, please.

Thanks

I am very concerned by the fact this forum went quite real quick. Can someone tell us what’s going on?

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt,
The ticket number is 30244.
Thanks

I have also been waiting super long for new info about my broken picomax because i got a broken one and ive been waiting since july. JULY!!!but all my emails have just been ignored. Im tire of this… please answer somwhere

Karl, Ivo will check it right away. @IvoGrijt

Okei, and the answer to that check is