What happened to Australia?

Am I the only one in the west waiting for the ppm?

Nope

Wonder how many backers are from Australia…

1 Like

Here is a link to Philips’ post in the AU/NZ thread: Australia & New Zealand - #12 by Philips_Support_N

They said:

“Hello!
we have now the box ready for Australia and NZ as it requires another plug. We will push the next batch to you guys at the end of this week. Let me keep you posted”

Then their next post said:

“will try to send around 500-700 pieces to you guys”

My guess is that that batch will be split between AU/NZ.
Good luck to all that are patiently waiting :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping this batch fills all Australian orders. We wont be anywhere near the numbers of Europe and the US i would of thought. Hopefully some good news later today if its by end of week!

Aussies are notorious for being early adopters when it comes to new tech, so there might be more of us than you think.

No, so that’s at least 3 sandgropers! (Or Perthlings)

Waiting in melbourne… don’t mind waiting though, I’d rather get a good product than something with issues… still I’m excited & very much looking fwd to my picomax arriving.

1 Like

WooHoo!! I doubt that 500-700 is enough for all AUS & NZ but it’s a start… For the lucky ones, hope you all enjoy :slight_smile:

What number you brother ? I’m 4300

Sydney

4639 in Sydney not yet no email yet to

163xx waiting in perth. I wonder 700 would include me

@Philips_Support_N any update on Australian shipment? Did the 700 units get sent out?
I imagined like EU there will be tracking no. Delays.

Good to see that Aussies are just as impatient as the rest of the world. :frowning:

Queenslander here, looking forward to it too. Really like this forum approach compared to the whinging comment section on indiegogo.

Im up in the #11xxx group, not too fussed if its delayed if it means the faults are ironed out before we receive them.

Has anyone heard if the stupid GST is included with the backing price as i have no idea what to do if it isn’t.

What I’m expecting is that we will be obliged to pay GST by reimbursing DHL who will have paid it at the (air)port of entry. It would just be a link in an email to pay by credit card. Once paid, they will deliver it. That’s happened to me in the past.

1 Like

Whats the highest backer number in Australia that you would ship the ppm to this time @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_P please

2 Likes

I’m #15XX located in Melbourne and still waiting. =/

I don’t think Any of us are receiving it before CNY. They said they would ship to Australia too