Windows 10 wireless display support and problem

Hi,
You probably may not know or try it but the pico max can connect to window 10 laptop using android mirror screen under setting. i can connect to windows 10 and use is as second screen.
However i found that the screen ratio is off when is selected to duplicate the screen. And the input lag is like 2 seconds. The sound and screen are sync which js good. The extend mode works fine but no matter which mode ur in , delay persist
I wish they can solve this problem as the input lag really bothering me. The android cast screen has significant lower delay in comparison

I doubt there’s something they can do about this. Wireless display has never been good with input lag. It’s only good for media consumption but not for things that needs input. This is the case for all wireless displays…well at least in all my experience.

I just tested this, after struggling to get Windows to connect.
I was having the same incorrect screen ratio until I noticed that the display res was set to 1024 x 768 (4:3) rather than 1280 x 720 or 1920 x 1080 (16:9)

Unfortunately I also have the same lag you mentioned seeing.

the screen lag is terrible. i miracast my surface 6 pro screen. The screen delay randomly for at least 3-4 second and the screen will eventaully freeze. this function is bascally not usable.

1 Like

Same problem with windows 10