Alternative for 2 Bluetooth headset connection

Hello Philips Tech Team, @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N

I cannot wait for the update regarding the use of 2 Bluetooth headset connection. Is it possible I will use the 3.5mm Audio provision and connect a 3.5mm audio bluetooth device transmitter? By doing this I will connect 1 bluetooth headset directly to the built in bluetooth connection and the 2nd headset I will connect to the external 3.5mm audio bluetooth transmitter.

Please confirmed before I will purchased the additional 3.5mm Audio bluetooth transmitter.

I am hoping for your favorable response.

Thank you very much!

I think you can use either the bluetooth or the 3.5 jack but not both simultaneously…

Can you confirm, @Philips_Support_P ?

I tested this. The moment you connect a Bluetooth device to the PPM, the audio to the 3,5mm jack gets cut off. So you can’t use both at the same time, Bluetooth takes precedence.

What you could do is get a 3,5mm to Bluetooth interface that supports more than one connection (don’t know if these exist) or alternatively an 3,5mm audio splitter and connect a Bluetooth adapter to each.

I’m also trying to find a way to plug two bluetooth devices (such 2 headphones) to let me watch some movies with my girlfriend.

There is on markets some devices, when plugged to a 3.5 jack, let you pair 2 headphones at the same time. I would love to try it but I’m afraid of latency. Did someone use such a device ?
On Amazon, there are some brands (YMOO or 1Mii) but didn’t know if it 100% working.