Apple HomePod compatibility

Hi

Has anyone tested the projector with a Apple HomePod for audio output? Are they compatible together.

1 Like

HomePod only accepts audio via AirPlay right? PicoPix max doesn’t output audio via AirPlay (yet) but you can install AirConnect AirServer Connect from aptoide to add this feature. As usual only for internal content.

How do you install this, i cant find it in the aptoide market place

Sorry it’s called AirServer Connect.

Dear Prashant,

I am also interested in streaming audio to my HomePod !

I searched for the app you mentioned (Air Server - I’ve been using the desktop app on my Mac) and I can’t find it in aptoide ! I tried Airscreen instead but it only does what the PPM is already capable of : being able to be an Airplay receiver…

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Benjamin

Hi @Gizmo the app is called “AirServer Connect”, if you cannot find it in Aptoide you can also find it on apkpure.com

I installed AirServer Connect, it detects the HomePods but it’s not possible to connect them. I get this message: “AirPlay audio not supported. AirServer Connect does not support AirPlay audio streaming due to lack of system audio capture support in Android”

1 Like

Any update on this @Philips_Support_P
AirServer Connect solution doesn’t work

Hi Brian

Did you ever solve installing the pro version issue?

Hi all, if you’re interested in the full version of AirMusic, please contact the developer directly with the MAC address of your PicoPix Max (found in Settings > About). The corresponding system components have been included by us, the full version of the app will need to be acquired by you.

1 Like

Hello there guys,

Has anyone been able to install the full version yet, does it work?

I purchased an Amazon Appstore version of Airmusic, but it didn’t work. Still waiting fro a response from the app support team.

Any guidance is much appreciated

Thanks,

Ali

Hello, i try to connect my picopix max with homepod mini but i could’nt!

When I contact air server they tell me :

“Thank you for reaching out to AirServer support.
AirServer is the universal screen mirroring solution with support for AirPlay, Miracast, and Google Cast for macOS, PC, Xbox One, and Surface Hub.
On macOS, AirServer allows you to receive AirPlay & Google Cast feeds so you can stream content or mirror your display from your iOS, iPadOS, macOS, Chrome OS, and Android devices.
On Windows, Xbox One, Surface Hub, and AirServer Connect hardware, it also allows you to receive and display Miracast mirroring streams from your Android or Windows devices.
Please note: AirServer is a receiver, not a sender. AirServer will only allow you to receive mirrored or streamed content and not vice versa.”

So Could you tell me how can i proceed to diffuse the sound of the pico pix on my home pod?

Thanks!
Alain