Aptoide help - not able to download anything

The easiest way for you to do this is to download the apps you want on a computer, put them on a USB stick or SD card and then open them in the File Manager on the PPM to install them. You can download the apps for instance on APKMirror or APKPure.

With some apps (so called bundles), you also need to install a separate installer program first. This can also be done in the same way (download, put on stick, install). Please see further information about these installer programs on the APK web site of your choice.

1 Like

Iā€™m with BT & my service provider is blocking/restricted me to download apps

If itā€™s only downloading of apps they are restricting then why not just hotspot your phone to download the apps? apps donā€™t take too much data, unless they are restricting data when youā€™re using the apps too?,
Or download the apps on your pc and then side load the apps

It seems BT home routers block Aptoide somehow. See this thread: Aptoide help - not able to download anything

1 Like

Iā€™m with BT as well and I have no problems with downloading anything.
Iā€™ve got the BT home hub 6 btw.

1 Like

Iā€™m also with BT and having no problem downloading apps from Aptoide.
However, I couldnā€™t directly download the apkmirror installer (but I havenā€™t investigated why it didnā€™t work).

1 Like

I donā€™t have a pc. Can I download direct from apk pure etc via the browser? Iā€™ve tried but canā€™t locate the files afterwards.