Australia & New Zealand

Did you check the BackerKit?

Yes i have, couple days back they said they cant ship it to me unless i provided them with a valid phone number, which i then have (immediately).

They said 700 of the batch is still being held custom and the tracking info will be released later, but due to the unique nature of my case, im afraid that my shipment was not shipped in time for that batch, so i just wanna find out if that is the case.

We are all really getting frustrated with the tracking number not working @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_P can u guys pls have a look into it :frowning: sorry to bring u guys in but we cant get any info
Thanks

1 Like

Hello guys
I took one random tracking number and I can see on DHL website that this is moving:
Concerning other tracking numbers: Fastway and TNT: you need to know that those are DOMESTIC tracking numbers. But we shipped a container to Australia so you can only track when it arrives in Australia :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Philips_Support_N mate thank u a lot… now we can relax a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

A container? I do hope you’re not referring to a snail mail shipping container with captain “Phillips” facing pirates and god knows what on a month long journey through the waters of south East Asia ?

1 Like

But how do we know which courier is assigned to us? does the prefix TNT before it means we are with TNT? I have tried it but TNT states that the number is invalid because it’s not in 8 or 9 digits, not because it’s not in their system yet.

It should track as a domestic consignment on TNT once the shipment lands in Australia.

But not when the number is invalid, it’s got too many digits, it doesn’t say its not available yet, but invalid as in it’s not a TNT tracking number

That’s as a TNT international number, but I think it’s ok as a domestic consignment from the Australian TNT site, TNT.com.au

If you do that it says no consignment found, which is what I’d expect if it hasn’t arrived yet.

2 Likes

RC is a Fastway tracking number as some other backer mentioned

lets hope so

I don’t have RC but TNT on mine

Mine also starts with a TNT. Nothing comes up on the TNT site yet

What a lame remark

I was curious so I just looked it up, and express shipping from China to Australia (not airfreight, but shipping) can take only 1-4 days. That’s not too bad. If they passed through Hong Kong today then I’d say we check our tracking numbers again on Monday.

2 Likes

How can i know if it’s TNT or Fastway? My backerkit shows TNT RC000XXXXXXX (10 digit ex the RC)

AUS Backer, No tracking Number, Status is still locked

I think the container arrives first and then the local carrier will ship it to us. So might take another 5-6 working days After the container arrives I suppose

1 Like

Howdy @Philips_Support_N, do you know why @David_Chan didn’t get a shipping confirmation through backerkit like the rest of the Aussie backers?