Bluetooth is not working

Just received mine (after 8 months) this morning. And I have the same problem.
No bluetooth is working! “The bluetooth adapter is not turned on”
Last firmware

Usine Reset done and nothing change. Please help

1 Like

Are you holding the arrow down button? you’re meant to hold the volume down button , if you have managed to pair speakers to it that means your bluetooth is working.

How to pair the AirMote?

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the projector
  2. Press and hold [OK] and [VOL-DOWN] on the remote till the LED starts to blink.
1 Like

@MLNJUS002 @FrCustomer have you installed the latest software v1.1.0, it has some WiFi+BT improvements.

Also, does your WiFi work fine, is it only Bluetooth that’s problematic?

You are a genius / I am an idiot! Thank you this worked.

@Philips_Support_P problem solved… I was doing the wrong thing…

All working and I love it <3

3 Likes

Sometimes we skim over the details and it’s easy to miss.

2 Likes

Last Firmware.
Wifi is ok. I can go see a video on Youtube (5 Ghz)
For bluetooth I sent a screen with the error message “The bluetooth adapter is not turned on”

Also tried the hidden menu “searching for accessories”. I can’t also see my phone

I pressed and hold [OK] and [VOL-DOWN] on the remote and the LED starts to blink.

The mac adress of the bluetooth keep on switching to a value (22:22…) to “Unavailable”.

Hello @FrCustomer unfortunately it looks like your projector has a faulty Bluetooth chip. Please start a replacement by contacting support@screeneo.com

1 Like

Hello,
We are happy to learn you enjoy your experience with Picopix Max.
Regarding your request, you will find the solution by clicking the following link: Bluetooth is not working - #25 by MLNJUS002
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards,

Thanks! All working now

@Philips_Support_P, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_T

OK. Email sent for a replacement. Hope I can have a new one very soon.

Regards

Hello,
We just sent you, by separate email, the procedure to follow for the replacement of your product.
Should you need further assistance.
Best regards,

Hello, Thanks a lot for the support. I answered you.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Hope this very specific problem fits in here too. My PPM works perfectly fine. Airmote aswell, mirorring, every kind of connection. But then there is this strange issue with my UE boom 3. Whatever I do, PPM can not see my speaker (so I can not connect). It does see other devices, as my phone (and connects if ordered to), but specificly my speaker is nowhere to be found. I tried turning on/off, Bluetooth on/off. Nothing.

It’s not an issue of the speaker, since I can see, pair and use it flawlessly with my phone and other devices. Any suggestions what I could do? Unfortunately there is no aux input with this particular device…

Did you put the PPX in the Scan for devices mode after putting the speaker in pairing mode?

1 Like

THAT was it. Did it the other way round. I feel dumb now :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: thank you SO MUCH @IvoGrijt!

2 Likes

Always here for you Gizem! Glad you got it working!

2 Likes

Hi, @IvoGrijt and @Philips_Support_T Just got mine few days ago, the resolution was really good! Really satisfied as how it is, Thank you so much for all the working from the beginning till now!
One quick question here, when I connecting my project to Apple TV/ ipad via HDMI, there’s no sound from my bluetooth speaker, is that because I did it in a wrong way or there’s some problem with my project?
Thank you for your time and help, will be really appreciated to have info about why and how!
Thanks!

Best

Hsin

2 Likes
1 Like

Appreciated for the prompt answer @IvoGrijt!!
Really helpful!
Thank you for working all over the places in the community!

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_P, My projector can’t recognize both my AirPods Pro or my Yamaha YAS-109 Soundbar. Tried to reset factory settings and no result. All devices are using same wifi network. Please help, thanks