Dead pixels at unboxing

There is a bunch of dead pixels. Noticed them as soon as I turned it on. Updated the software and that didn’t help.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt, whats the process to send back this unit and get get a working one sent back? Thanks!

It’s quite an obvious spot in the middle of the viewing area

I’m very sorry to hear this. It starts with sending an email with these pictures to support@screeneo.com with the subject line

PPX620 - Dead Pixel(s)

Sent, thanks!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N. Hi, it’s been almost two weeks since I filled out the form so my PPM could be exchanged for a functioning one, and I still haven’t heard back from you guys. Could you please send for the damaged PPM? When will it be picked up? Thanks.

My colleague who handles these is in holidays till the 27th. This doesn’t explain why you haven’t heard back from yet, but I think it will be next week before you can hear back from him.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T Hi!
I still haven’t received the info to carry out the exchange. Could you help me please? Thanks

What’s your ticket number?

Hey! Didn’t see you had answered.
The ticket number is 25067

Thanks Ivo!

My colleague replied on Thursday, saying

…we have received your form. Unfortunately, we are currently facing shipping label issues and are doing our utmost to send them to you as soon as possible. Once we send them to you, then DHL will pickup your defective item.

ticket #26932

Hi, DHL came by today to pick up the package, however, I’ve not been sent the shipping labels… Could you please send them, and request the pick up again?

Thanks

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N I would actually prefer a refund. I marked that I wanted a new projector, but I’ve changed my mind. Could you please guide me through the process? I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for this, so the payment method will have to change.

Thanks

Hello, could you tell us the reason why you changed your mind and don’t want a replacement product

I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining, or rude, but I’m just tiered of how long everything takes. I know you’ve had problems that are out of your control, and you’ve done your best to handle them, but that sadly means that I’m closing on to a year since I bought the projector and still can’t use it. Just being able to return it has taken a month. I just don’t want to keep waiting and dealing with this. Besides that, my former house layout required me to use a projector, but since then I’ve moved and can now use a TV.

In short, thank you guys for your help, you’ve been kind and helpful, but I’ve changed my mind and would like to get a refund for my defective product. As I said, I don’t mean to sound rude, and hope you can take this comments as constructive feedback.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, we understand your decision and will proceed with the refund as soon as the defective product will have been received in our warehouse.

2 Likes

Pero Andres, no puedes traer tu televisor contigo cuando estas en la calle o cualquier otro lugar.
Estas seguro amigo mío? No tuviste ni suficiente tiempo para enamorarte con el projector, no quieres intentar de nuevo? :innocent:

Not really, I’ve made up my mind, thanks anyways!

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T I asked 4 different times for you not to refund the money to the credit card used to pay originally for the PPM. You guys completely ignored those 4 requests and proceeded to refund the money with out gathering any additional information. Could you please tell me to what account or credit card did you refund the money? I will most probably not receive that money.

Hello, for confidential purpose, we haven’t access to the credit card detail and can only refund using a link on BakerKit. Thanks for your understanding.