ETA for next Beta?

Woah! Sounds good! That’s something I definitely didn’t expect to happen anymore. :sweat_smile: Looking forward to it, thanks!

Hi Prashant, any update on when it will be uploaded? :thinking:

1 Like

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Hi @Jano Thanks for waiting! Could you please try this version of the Screeneo Colour Adjustment app? If you go further below the RGB settings you will find options to load/save the settings into two user slots. Let me know if this helps.

Remember that colour settings are reset to the hardcoded values when plugging/unplugging the charger, or changing the brightness mode from the Settings app. You’ll need to return to the Colour Adjustment app and load one of your own settings in this case.

1 Like

Ah, finally! Yes, thanks a lot! The app is MUCH better than the old one. The save and load function works without problems and the new version also doesn’t cause the fan to speed up (without going back to silent sometimes) anymore. Big improvement!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_P any work being done on being able to save preset room settings like keystone and 4 corner correction. I know at one point it was a feature that was talked about.

I believe the idea was to be able to save a setup so if you have to move it from a room and back to a spot your wouldn’t have to adjust everything but could just reload the saved adjustments