"Forgotten" Backers

Contribution ID: 21588

Tracking link has been provided, then updated:
2020-08-26 21:48The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

No further updates since!
Can you please follow up on where is actual projector got lost?

Thank you

1 Like

06/30/20 is the date i got my tracking number and it is not working

Hi there, try to check on the German site of DHL --> DHL.de

Contribution #19843 / Luciano Gloor

ā€“> On 21 December 2019 I got the confirmation for having chipped in under the contribution Nr 19843
ā€“> On May 30 a tracking link has been provided, however no shipment with given tracking number could ever be found, DHL said the number is invalid. I submitted several inquiries to support. No answers, the BackersKit-Account says ā€œyour order has shippedā€
ā€“> in July I got three requests to update my address details, from picopix.com and from screeneo.com, although my delivery address had been complete since the beginning. I answered three times, after which: again silence
ā€“> all my subsequent inquiries, the last from 29 Sept to ndekli@screeneo.com, hello@picopix.com and support@screeneo.com remained with no response
ā€“> by today I have not received the projector nor any information about the status of delivery.

I sent a proof of purchase through the support page.
Please advise
Thanks in advance

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T

Hello, Philips. My contribution id is 8251. After 14 months of waiting for delivery, Iā€™m finally asking for money back. This projector became oudated after your announcement of new PicoPix Max One. Iā€™m not interested in old model anymore.

Never heard of it

@IvoGrijt can you check this thread? @Philips_Support_T

Dear Luciano,

We apologise for the late reply and the situation you are in.

We have checked the tracking information and, unfortunately, your parcel was not shipped from our forwarder. We have put you on a list to ship you a unit from our office in Switzerland instead, as soon as we have new stock in (approximately 2 weeks).

Our Customer Care team has also sent you an e-mail.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Best regards,
Philips Projection

Hello Dmitrii,

We apologize for the situation you are in.

Our Customer Care team has already contacted you on this issue.

In case you have any problems, please contact them.

Best regards,
Philips Projection

Thank you very much for the update and the good news.
Forgive me that I wrote twice, but after such a long waiting timeā€¦.

Best Luciano

| PhilipsKristina
November 9 |

• | - |

Dear Luciano,

We apologise for the late reply and the situation you are in.

We have checked the tracking information and, unfortunately, your parcel was not shipped from our forwarder. We have put you on a list to ship you a unit from our office in Switzerland instead, as soon as we have new stock in (approximately 2 weeks).

Our Customer Care team has also sent you an e-mail.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Best regards,
Philips Projection

Hi,

The lists are not working ( 404 )ā€¦ But I could give you my backerkit id is 15592098 and my contribution id is 5306ā€¦

I tried support several times but didnā€™t get any repliesā€¦ Could you please help me?

Here is the first e-mail I sent on May 9th:

I got the order shipped mail from Backerkit on 15.04.2020

Although after that there was nothing. I checked with the link on DHL, and couldnā€™t find anything with tracking id. The link is this: DHL 2630214134

It somehow redirects me to DHL home page. Even after writing the numbers it didnā€™t match with any package. I tried contacting you before but couldnā€™t get any answer.

Whatā€™s the situation with my package? My backerkit id is 15592098. Could you check it please?

Dear @plato, we were in contact yesterday and today. Your parcel will be shipped soon. Thanks for your understanding

@Philips_Support_T
Well, you said it will be shipped, and again thereā€™s nothing afterwardsā€¦ Didnā€™t I wait long enough?

Hi @plato. The order didnā€™t come through Amazon to your destination, but we shipped it with UPS from the office in Switzerland, you should receive it by the end of the day tomorrow. I will send you the tracking number.

Happy holidays!

Hi,

My Indiegogo contribution number is 12924 and my Backerkit ID is 15586584. Sent my passport number about 2 months ago but havenā€™t got an update. My DHL tracking update is showing itā€™s been delivered to a completely different person. The lists donā€™t seem to be working. Could you please let me know the status of my order?

Thanks,

Karan (India)

Hi @benneplain! we were in contact via our ticketing system, so the status is still the same: will be shipped as soon as we have stock. Thank you for your patience and understanding

I havenā€™t received any updates on my shipping in a long time. I backed the project on January 6 2020 and as I didnā€™t get any updates for months I gave up, as it said my ordered shipped early last year. Today I found this forum so I thought there could still be hope.

My backer number is: 20135

Here is my DHL code: DHL ā€“ CR071958775DE, although this was issued on 6th January 2020 and I checked for months and I still got nothing from it.

HI @steviestrike! We were in contact today, as I have told you - we are already preparing a shipment for you :slight_smile:

Hi, Iā€™ve been patient enough and really sad that I didnā€™t get my unit after so longā€¦
I backed 2 units, but never received the 2nd. The first unit belong to my friend so I never enjoyed the projector. Can you help me?

15585506/14315
The tracking number I received 6 months ago never worked.

Thank you very much
J-F Bouchard

1 Like

Hello @monsieurglad! Sorry to hear that you have not received your projector. Could you please open a ticket by sending an email to support@screeneo.com?