Game Streaming Platform

Hi Nono, do you have an update on this?

2 Likes

Itā€™s dead, time to deal with it :smiley:

1 Like

Why did you announce this feature before negotiating terms? So unprofessional again.

We are still negotiating with them, the main point is the free trial. They are asking to pay for it and we donā€™t agree. Cloud gaming use computer virtualisation and so, use bandwith and cloud computing. The APK works perfectly, but the only issue is now the term. We are also talking to 2 other ones to get backup.
Now, if you canā€™t wait, we invite you to install another Cloud gaming on the max or maybe connect a portable gaming console like a Switch.

1 Like

Exactly. Donā€™t announce it then.

What does that mean?

XCloud isnā€™t officially available for the Switch.

Agree with your first point.

I take this as use another service

Surely he means just use a games console, rather than cloud gaming for now?

Hello, just an update here.
The deal we were going sign with a french company in cloud gaming was cancelled. We didnā€™t reach a compromise.
We also tried with another company from the eastern countries but seems they donā€™t want to continue this model because of Stadia and Xcloud that are being the most used platforms.
We could choose Steam but this platform is not really mainstream and this would please a very small percentage of our customers. We wanted very easy and funny games but seems that it is more tough that expected.

BUT: we can tell you that BLACKNUT is fully working, we tested it, also tested with third party gamepad and XBOX bluetooth gamepad.

1 Like

Anyone had any success with stadia? Installed in the projector or only via Chromecast?

I just saw the stadia app in aptoid store and installed it. It starts to a welcome screen. There is a button to proceed, but it shows no reaction. Seems not to work.

Ended up getting cyberpunk 2077 deal on google, got a Chromecast and controller included. Via the Chromecast works fine.

You are lucky. I saw the deal but missed to buy. Was a really good offer.

Now I hope they get stadia running on an Android TV stick. This way we would get a nice ui with a lot of apps and stadia together.

I think Google said support for the new android tv Chromecast is coming sometime next year.

Any news on this?
Cant find the app Blacknut that they are talkin about

I guess they announce it too early and now theyā€™re no pushing through :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m using Xbox Games Pass for a few months now. It kinda works, give it a try! But you need to have a really stable and good internet connection, otherwise the image freezer regularly.