General info about shipment and manufacturing

He already answered this earlier today:

2 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work Philips! Are there any good news for Thailand yet?

yes we shipped some units already: 85 units shipped over 143

1 Like

Can this link be accessible for everyone? Maybe the produced numbers also?

two weeks ago the number produced was 6900.

Here is, by country, of how many backers we already shipped to (SHIPPED), how many Backers are ready to have their perk shipped to them (need to be manufactured and shipped) (Ready to Ship), and Blank (need more info, backer never replied to Backerkit survey…)

NOTE : you need to click on the image to have it expand to the full image that was posted, the first image has all the countries up to China for instance.

Ready to Ship means that we have all the information needed to ship to those backers, but not necessarily have their perks ready just yet.

16 Likes

Oke, this is super.

thx

1 Like

Story of my nation’s life… We’re so small, we’re always left out of all the statistics :’) (Malta)

2 Likes

you are inside this list.

Hello Nono,

So “ready_to_ship”, is not yet manufactured but still to be sent, I understood well ?

Thank you in advance

Backer 1986

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Oh, my bad! Didn’t click on the screenshot, thought the preview was the whole image!

2 Likes

Okok thanks, right now with all the issues for sending products to Europe and America, would it be possible to send the projectors to the countries close to China, (and China in my situation^^) ?
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

yes we will ship to China! It’s easy for us.

3 Likes

I think I already asked you but unfortunately didn’t get the answer. It is kinda regular question you get every day from people any update in this backer ID 16710250.

Thank you

I also see a status Open in the lists. What’s the case there?

Also: what’s your plan for dealing with Blank backers?

1 Like

Open and Blank: people never replied to their backerkit email: backerkit is sending an email everyweek.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T could you tell me why you are telling lies ??

Before you said you ship 8 pcs to saudi arabia and you listed any 8 numbers and now you post this photos shows 0 shipped to saudi arabia out of 24

I am sure now it is not philips problem you are the problem yourself and i don’t know why this attitude

I don’t want this unit any more i need my money back i don’t want to deal with cheaters

and don’t reply me this ridiculous reply we have purchase all the component
Because also you said there is some parts still you can not get it

1 Like

Perhaps an appeal via Indiegogo Status Update would help, as they surely must have received mail from Indiegogo? An update with the link to the survey review page BackerKit Pledge Manager for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector or instructions to check their SPAM folders could possibly trigger those who haven’t done anything as they never received the request to fill in the survey.

There’s a difference between Open and Blank in your list though, can you explain that? Or rather not? :innocent:

We told you why 1 week ago, now we have enough of your negative comments.

1 Like