General info about shipment and manufacturing

No point to say that.
I’m giving you an information about what we are doing in manufacturing.
And I just checked, your replacement product is ready for this batch. Waiting for QC tomorrow

4 Likes

Screeneo.

After being sent to multiple courier companies I shipped it back to you. You then proceeded to ignore me.
You emailed a reply on 19 March that the replacement unit would be shipped “next week”
You ignored me again.
You emailed me on 27 March that the product would be sent “next week”
It is now the 24th of April and the product has failed to be delivered.

Since this was a topic that was delisted by you or your moderators, am sharing this for all on this forum here.

https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/for-those-waiting-for-replacement-units/

2 Likes

yes, your Max is ready for this shipment.

Noted with thanks but you won’t be surprised if I’m not holding my breath.

I just checked the file we gave to our forwarder and you are in the list.

1 Like

News:
We are working now on the FAN speed in order to decreased the fan noise. We found a pretty good way that will make the fan noise far more silent!

11 Likes

Hello Nono,
Sorry if it is more targeted but China is in the next batch ?
Would be great!

Thanks in advance

we will show the list of backer in current batch this weekend

3 Likes

The fact that you do not understand why they do their work the way they do does not make them morons. :bulb:

4 Likes

forwarder has nothing to do with DHL or UPS. Again, the situation is that flights and customs have now priorities: medical supplies

1 Like

Did you got any closer to a solution with the shipping cost to israel?

First of all, please mind your language. There is no reason to call anyone a moron here.

Also, I don’t think changing companies necessarily would make any difference. Logistics seems to be a complete mess right now.

I’ll tell you an example that has nothing to do with the PPM shipment but shows how things aren’t normal right now. A couple of weeks ago, I was waiting for a UPS shipment from Germany to Finland. When it didn’t show up, I got a bit worried and started querying about it. It turned out that UPS had the package in their warehouse in Finland, but because of the “special circumstances” (meaning COVID-19), they weren’t even going to try to actually deliver it. Instead, they kept it in their warehouse for a week and then shipped it back to the sender. Pleading with them to actually deliver it, changing delivery address or even let me fetch it myself from the warehouse was futile. They gave no other reply than that there are special circumstances and that their normal service guarantee is null and void at the moment. And this was a shipment between two EU countries, without customs or anything like that to complicate matters.

If DHL, UPS and other major logistics companies can’t handle things normally right now and are even giving up on their service guarantees, who would you trust to do the job?

3 Likes

these shipping prices are insane …

3 Likes

While I of course hope that your inquiries will be handled as swiftly as possible, I must point out that this forum was not created to handle individual, private support questions and issues. Those are best handled by direct e-mail, as there is no need for all other users on the forum to participate in them.

Delays I can put up with but being lied to I will not. After months and months of delays and empty promises, I finally got a shipment notification for my Pico Pix projector on 10 April 2020 together with a DHL Parcels tracking number. Since that time there has been no update at all. I called DHL today and they told me that the tracking number given to me is invalid and also that their systems show that no parcel has been recorded in their systems with my post code.

This whole project has been a total shambles from the start and I sincerely hope that Philips do not introduce any more new products using crowdfunding.

So how are you going to resolve my situation?

You can start by having a look in this very thread, a few posts up:

So please be patient just a bit longer.

Updates have been given almost daily, we created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

From email sent by Screeneo on 19 January 2020

3 Likes

Yes, I know. But official support does not equal individual, private inquiries.

Edit: My reply could have been better worded. What I mean is that handling completely private matters from beginning to end publicly on the forum is not what it was created for. However, inquiring on the forum about the proper processes for individual cases is not only ok but recommended.

1 Like

Now these are updates I like.also I’m liking the stringent quality checks on the pico as returning is a hassle for us n u…

1 Like

Ah yes you would say that wouldn’t you.

Do elaborate - How does one get “official support” that is not and individual private inquiry? Or is there something lost in translation here.

If that is your logic then perhaps this forum should explicitly state that no individual, private inquiries will be responded to on this forum. That could immediately deal with a lot of the traffic on this forum.

1 Like