General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi! My first message here.
I’m awaiting my Pico in The Netherlands, but it’s still in Dorsten as of now.

Wondering if anyone tried to use an Apple wireless keyboard with the device?

@imdevu Based of which information you calculated those 2 months of waiting ?

@Philips_Support_N fyi

How do these connect normally, via Bluetooth? If so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work…

Yes, they are Bluetooth keyboards and as such should work. Haven’t tried myself.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Start with the High Level Summary Thread

Points considered:

• Current average output is under 600 units per week.
  • Light engines are coming 200-300 everyday which a currently a roadblock in scaling up production.
  • Being optimistic we can receive 300*5 = 1500 pieces per week.
  • Assuming 100% success rate the expected max output is 1500 per week.
  • We are currently at 8200 backers fulfilled.
  • Assuming he is the first one. (14000-8200) /1500 = 3.8 weeks
  • Since All AU/NZ units were shipped there will be some higher numbers fulfilled. Same goes for EU where shipment is happening
  • Add a week for shipment process and another couple of weeks for delivery. (assuming deliveries are relatively normalized)
  • That makes it 7 weeks. Give or take. All this doesn’t consider any new issues/holidays or COVID related restrictions.

Note: Above is speculation based on the stated assumptions and this is my expectation for my perk as i am 146xx. I am expecting to see something in end June or even early July.

5 Likes

Did someone say its a Bank Holiday in Germany tomorrow or did I dream it?

Go to court then, don’t waste your time here.

2 Likes

Tomorrow (Monday 4th May) should be completely normal. Perhaps you’re thinking of last Friday which was Labour Day.

1 Like

Ah so its possible we could see some movement then?

I’m a happy boy

Are there any news about shippment to Switzerland from list 2?

I’m jealous of my fellow backers in the U.K. who have been enjoying the projector over the weekend. My DHL tracking appears to have stopped on Friday night and isn’t progressing through the steps as fast as others. Really looking forward to it finally arriving…

2 Likes

Any update from dhl about asia shipping, my tracking number still has shown no sign of working (from april batch)

Anyone else had any tracking response?

Hello @Philips_Support_N ,

Is there any update about the banned countries\ medical prioritized shippment countries\ high shipping cost countries ??

ty :slight_smile:

Following the thread these days, I’ll try to summarise the points/questions for @Philips_Support_N’s input:

1. There was no update from the factory last week. What is the number of produced units and what is their status?

2. Is there an outlook from the factory for the numbers this week? They should at least have some high-level forecasts?

3. Can you provide an updated file with the list of units (ready_to_ship, shipped, open)? As @imdevu suggested

1. Are things on track with the current planned shipment on the May 10th?

2. Are things back to normal at the factory cause they seem to loose traction and provide sufficient reporting?

Thank you for the continued hard work on this campaign!

2 Likes

There is vacation in China until May the 5th, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Daer Ivo , after another week , again , with no answer to my request (third time) I just have to pray that the package does not come back. Noting the total failure of the recovery actions put in place by your company, I wonder if you have thought something for your Picopix customers to avoid losing the reputation of philips globally. thank for your reply

2 Likes

I understand the confusion, but Ivo doesn’t work for Screeneo or Philips. He’s a customer like you and me. Although he should be getting paid by them at this point, because without him, this place would be a mess.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. There are more of us trying to do our best to keep it clean, and speaking for myself, I’m not doing it to be paid, my reward is having a community of happy backers that will help me keep my investment in this device alive with support and new features for the coming years ahead.

@Rivelinho I’ve asked someone from the Philips staff to look into your address change request.

4 Likes