General info about shipment and manufacturing

@jds I fully agree with you. I did raise this up a while back but with no satisfactory response…

1 Like

How many people from List 1 and List 2 have not even received their products? If so how can the lists be relied upon?

2 Likes

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

I am Backerkit #15591512 and I didn’t receive any tracking number but I am in above list.

Could you please provide this information to me?

It could be possible that the forwarder is keeping the good in custom for no reasons and I need to know whom to contact.

Regards,

Jonathan

Tracking numbers for Updated List 3 will be updated by mid next week.

Daniel, in my case between the first notification on DHL track it took almost three full weeks before something happened. Then an other week to actual delivery. In that process time my tracking code suddenly reported an error instead of the usual information. When I entered the code on the German DHLparcel side it worked again (witsch was a relieve) so I just can say, be patient.

1 Like

I had more or less the same experience as you. I found out entering the tracking code (without the “DHL-“ part, just the rest) on the dhlparcel site ( DHL Privatkunden - Paketversand und Paketempfang mit DHL ) it worked again and showed slowly some progress again. Later on also the original link to DHL worked again.
It took in my case nearly four weeks to get the delivery done.

1 Like

I had the same experience as you Maroop. Took about 4 weeks to go through the whole process.
It came from Germany and went to 2 sorting centres there.

I have attached a screenshot of the timeline (“Worried” here is “Delivered”, weird translation from Dutch)

3 Likes

:rofl:

How does this happen? Not a very good translation, I guess that’s exactly the point in time when you actually stopped worrying…

2 Likes

got mine yesterday, tested a bit, I must say i’m impressed with the quality out of such a small mobile projector, it made all the wait worthwhile. I tried to move it from living room and bedroom and the autofocus is also working well, just need a bit adjustment cause of elevation, as what i expected from this product.
the latest software update also made everything much better, thank you for team Philips for your all hard work, hope to get more goodies from the software update in the future.

4 Likes

Nice to see that!!! We are very happy for you. I know we are very late but frankly speaking the Max is really a super piece of technology

6 Likes

Same for me with a working tracking on la poste ( according to tracking the ppm leaved germany this night ) i’ll probably receive it on Monday 1 month after it has been sent ! Too bad i will have it only when lockdown is ending in France but i’ll still enjoy my first movie !

Goods that are in Hong Kong are expected to get shipped out when?

Same here! Huge increase in impatience ahah

1 Like

May I ask what date in October you backed?

Hello @Philips_Support_N !
I check Updated List 3 (i’m #15584785) and i’m on the list !
On the forum you said if we want to change delivery adress i have to do quickly so here i am :slight_smile:
How can i do that ? Thank you !
Alex

1 Like

I just sent you a message

1 Like

Hi, @IvoGrijt, do you know if I should be concerned if my project in BackerKit appears as past project and not active project? I haven’t received it, and my backerkit number is not in the latest shipping list published. My ID is 9412 and Backerkit ID is 15589105. I’ve got a DHL shipping label since 3-4 weeks ago though.

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

I am Backerkit #11610445 and I didn’t receive any information aboum my delivery.
Could you please provide this information to me?
Where can I write to get information about what’s happening with my order?
Regards,
Jan

Hello, if you are not in the last list, it means that you need to wait a bit more

104 pieces for HK going in the truck now

9 Likes