General info about shipment and manufacturing

Lol, to end my therapy session for you… if you don’t want to get disappointed then don’t look…

Invoice is in the post, might get it before the projector :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

good point

Hi @Philips_Support_N, any update on the tracking numbers? :slight_smile:

Hello,
My number is in list 3
i don’t see any change in my status
Have someone an idea when my status change

Hey, after it’s shipped (a day or two after). Please check the News section and the summary table with numbers and dates.

Cheers,

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Thanks for information
just have to wait few day for information
and few weeks to receive it …
i hope have it Mid June
:slight_smile:

@Scottie: It usually takes a couple of days to upload to backerkit once the team gets it. Just aligning your expectations.

1 Like

Whenever I asked a question never got the answer and if you are not ready to fulfill the promise then why you make it since Sunday we are waiting for the list and everyday there is some sort of drama. Like today no update. Now and again believe or not o can’t even believe even that list is real maybe is but since you tell one thing and not answering the question seems playing with peoples patience. Everyday we keep looking if there is something now or if there is some good but noop same drama.

There has been 2 updates today. You can check… Also we are now uploading the new list. Also, I remind you that you are Contribution number 20,896

3 Likes

Where can we find the new upload?

NEWS
We just added 1,320 new devices on this List 3 (same as usual).

10 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Can you please tell when can one expect an email after the tracking number has been generated?

I can’t see my ID in the list again.

If I live in the UK and have an Indi number 20136 should I be on the list. Having followed this thread from the start I have no idea?

1 Like

If you are not in the list the just wait for the next update. I’m 19k and I’m not on the list either yet

1 Like

Yeah ! So happy to be in the list now :slight_smile:
If my calculation are corrects, I should get it in the first half of June ^^ It will be perfect for me :slight_smile:
Thank you for all the work ^^

3 Likes

Probably in the next batch or so Robin, I’m UK and 18569 and not in there yet :+1:

Great ramp up on production lately :+1:

This is my list too! :heart:

3 Likes