General info about shipment and manufacturing

I’m also still waiting for tracking number in mainland china

Hi all

I sent an email to change shipping address on 19th may, haven’t received any response yet. Can you please follow up. @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Contribution id: 17009

Hi im backer igg 11691
ROBERTO TRIAY CUESTAS
Can you please be so kind to tell me the status of my order and when aprox might be shipped?

My device is in Leipzig now, I was on list 3, but number provided did not work for me, I received SMS from DHL 2 day ago, with different tracking number.

3 Likes

@Shej @alexdxdbnt @Goldbullion @ZacT @aero @PeteD

Hi All, Can you try this page with your tracking numbers:
If you get a DHL tracking number above, for tracking, copy the number only NOT the “DHL-” part and try it on this website --> Private Customers

@PeteD I tried with your shipping number and can see the below information:

1 Like

Hi, It will be a few more days:

I can see your number on the list. It is probably in part of the Shipment scheduled for 22nd May. A tracking number should come in soon. I posted a screenshot from the list and can see your number.

Please go through this post. It should not be long.

Some numbers got mixed. Team is working to fix those:

Well they could’ve done that if it was Business as Usual. The current scenario makes it difficult (not impossible) to strike a deal with other shipping company with similar or marginally higher rates. These rates have skyrocketed with flights coming to almost a standstill in the last month and a half.

1 Like

This seems to be promising news, this means that devices are on the move even if tracking number list is not uploaded to BackerKit. Can you confirm which list you were on?

The wait should not be too long now. Please go through the below post:

Thanks @imdevu for sharing the link, to me it shows “We are expecting your shipment data soon.” that means they haven’t shared the shipment data yet with DHL.

A label for you has been created but the shipment details has not been entered into the system.
Workforce is less and things are still impacted due to COVID19.

There could be few possibilities:

1. DHL has not picked up the item from Philips.
  2. DHL has picked up the item from Philips, and it is lying in their warehouse.
  3. DHL has picked up the item from Philips, and your item is on the way.

See this post from a few minutes back:

That link does not show the tracking either… I’m list3 and start to get worried…

which country and can you share your tracking number with me through Message if you dont mind.

1 Like

Hi Shej,

The shipping numbers from these dates are not fully loaded. The comments seem to suggest that they happened, and a large portion of people also got their tracking details. We will have to wait for the official word from PhilipsNono on Monday.

wow… that was fast. This suggests you should get it this week. Yay for you!
I hope shipment to all countries are now this fast :smiley:

I hope too

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N:

We will like the update on the following points today:

1. Did the shipment on 16th/18th happen as per plan. If yes, is it possible to upload the tracking numbers today?
  2. Did the shipment on 22nd happen? If yes, is it possible to upload the tracking numbers today? If no, do we have a revised date?
  3. Some shipping number uploaded on 22nd May had gotten mixed up. When can we expect those to be corrected?
  4. We were expecting the remaining 504’s list to be updated on Friday 22nd May, when can we expect those individuals to be updated?
  5. Do we have an expecting shipping date for last week’s 1760 units?
  6. What is the status of manufacturing? Did we completed enough for all backers last week?
7 Likes