General info about shipment and manufacturing

Glad to hear that, unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait for it to reach Germany warehouse.

Go through the Delays in tracking explained section in the News link on the top right corner. It will give you an idea on how long it took to Germany in the last 2 cycles.

1 Like

Some people did get tracking number today. Did we hear from the forwarder?

I’m not sure what happened to the one scheduled for 22nd. Don’t know if I’m supposes to receive a tracking or not. I’m OK with waiting, just want to know if there is a problem or not. I’m 16708. Can someone assist with this?

News
Hello backers, we have posted 701 new Indiegogo Contribution ID here

4 Likes

so one more final list? or this is it?

1 Like

No we will add more. But this one is pré final one. Still some missing backers

2 Likes

What i understand is that the forwarder has not provided the labels to Philips yet and which is why we don’t have a tracking number. Also they are not currently responding so there is no timeline when this will be updated.

I see some numbers did come in today though.

1 Like

Yep, missing me :frowning: I was joking but I will literally be the last one :sob::joy:

1 Like

Concerning the missing tracking numbers we are still waiting for more than 3000. We are pushing our forwarder everyday

5 Likes

Any word on the 140 incorrect KerryExpress numbers that got uploaded in backerkit?

1 Like

@IvoGrijt can you please check where is Piotrek in the lists?

2 Likes

No worries, I have no doubt I’ll get it, I was almost the last one to buy the perk (when the ads started showing :sweat_smile:) Whoever managed the Facebook ad campaign should get a raise, i was shown the ad exactly when I was looking for a portable projector :ok_hand:

3 Likes

You bought it in Dec right???

Yes we targeted very specific audience

2 Likes

Yep, had to check and it was 5th of December, contribution id 19441

You should be in the list since a long time. Ivo will check why. This is not normal

3 Likes

Thanks, I think Ivo mentioned I will be in the final list, so no problems there :+1:

There were below 200 backers from Poland so understandable to have less of a priority

1 Like

did you get yours?

I’m wondering how many people asked for a refund because they got the first software version and didn’t wait for the next enhancements… I need to check the numbers

5 Likes

Mine is 20896 which is not in the list. I take is that missing then?
I check the list it is not there. Please advice.